This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all!

I have a list of jobs to do today - by far the nicest is going to buy the TREE this afternoon from the farm shop place! I have to work out how to get the seats of the car down first, so I can get it home. You haven't christened your car until you've got a million pine needles in it.......

Just waiting for the washing to finish so I can put it on the line before I nip up the road to the shops.

Just got to put the bread in the breadmaker first, and finish the cards to take with me for putting through the neighbours' doors.

Busy, busy!

Comment

• I got mine a couple of nights ago. Then yesterday my local waitrose had theirs down by half price. They were lovely too. Just having a rest from climbing in and out of the attic. I have got boys but they are always scarce when there are jobs to do.

Comment

• Afternoon all,am on the washing and long standing basket of ironing to day,they are the must haves,that cannot get away with any longer,whoops,door bell,more exmas vititors,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• We still have a smaller tree to get .
          The outdoor lights are up and the parcels are in the other outdoor tree ( typically French)
          Wreaths are up and it's looking pretty out there.

We have some neighbours coming over soon for mulled cider and chestnuts under the outdoor lights standing around the fire pit.mmmmm....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Any chance you going to show us all a pic Nicos?
            Carrie

Comment

• I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! You lot OK? Sorry, not been on hand to make the Coffee lately. Busy busy, you know how it is.

I ventured out among the miserable hoardes this morning. Not a lot of festive cheer round these parts - miserable lot! Think I'll have a wallow this evening, as we're out for lunch tomorrow. Inconvenient, really, as it means I have to rush around in the morning, but it doesn't happen often, so shouldn't moan.

G & T anyone?
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 20-12-2014, 05:29 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• No thanks G 4.... We've been on mulled cider.....yummy !
                  I need to do a bit of shopping tomorrow morning too...some of the local supermarkets are open just in the morning for the first time on a Sunday that I'm aware of!
                  Need to go, just to show there is a demand in extended shopping hours!

No doubt I'll be picking up a few extra luxuries en route too! : p

Comment

• Nipped down to L!dl this morning, they had some cheese on @ half price............do you think 9 blocks was enough?..............my mistake really as I'm sure I counted 10............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• We're off to Lidl this morning...they never seem to have offers like that over here.

Comment

• Morning. It's raining here just for a change. Lots of house work and packing to be done today. I might pop into the GR for a pint later if I get all my jobs done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          We're off to Lidl this morning...they never seem to have offers like that over here.
                          This is the one I got Nic, hope you can find some. It's a lovely cheese.

VALLEY SPIRE Vintage Cheddar - Lidl UK
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all............c'mon you lazy lot, it's nearly Crimbo & you're lazing around in bed?..........

Comment

• Sorry BM I should have said ello. I've been painting the kitchen since 2.30 - nearly done - Yay...
                              Last edited by Lumpy; 21-12-2014, 08:25 AM.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Morning all............c'mon you lazy lot, it's nearly Crimbo & you're lazing around in bed?..........
                                So what Some of us having been painting our kitchens

Thanks Lumpy for giving me an excuse.................Happy Sunday Grapeys - its time to get up and see the pups

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X