This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Just one question BM...what are you going to do with 19 blocks of cheese?!!
    Eat them Jay.......

Comment

• Build a Mouse TV?

Evening All, getting a bit blustery here, but what do I care, I'm indoors with a bucket load of puppies
      Have I mentioned the puppies before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        Just one question BM...what are you going to do with 19 blocks of cheese?!!
        they should freeze until wanted
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hi peeps,hope everyones well,am going to have another push on the ironing now,i know how to enjoy myself
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            ^^^^ Nutter!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Just got back from a lovely lovely lunch with my Folks, at a pub we used to know when we first met.
            And you call me a nutter.....................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
              they should freeze until wanted
              You can't freeze puppies Lottie, where's your Xmas spirit & don't say in the cabinet...............
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Didn't know you could freeze cheese. There you go,learn something new everyday!
                sigpic

Comment

• Yes you can Jay, it can go a little crumbly but I lerve crumbly cheese...............good job really init?..........

Comment

• Well off to try to persuade this night owl of a dog that it really is time to go to bed. His brother heads off around 10.30 but is a lark and is up too early, this one can still be awake at 4 in the morning (keeping my son company if he is late back from working in a bar in the city) but sleeps until after lunchtime. I'm really tired tonight so he had better settle or I am going to be very grumpy! Goodnight all (or is it morning)
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Last minute shopping today with the OH.....sometimes I think I should have not retired!

Comment

• Ha, never mind GL! I'm off to Wales this morning to collect something special I haven't been this excited for a long time not sure what I've let myself in for but OH is as smiley as me.

Comment

• Safe journey Scarlet and don't forget your bridge money
                          Can't wait to find out more about your Welsh speciality

Comment

• Back to normal after a fab few days away. Aunty managed to get round the shops on her 90th, didn't get her sandals though. Quelle surprise, it's December.
                            Hotel looked after us so well , looking to go back again.
                            Back for my last shift before Christmas at the Charity Shop, have a lovely day folks
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Outside - wet and very windy
                              Inside miserable insomniac with a just dianosed chest infection.
                              I'm supposed to be going to get bird food and dog chews and hit Poundland for some sweeties - Nope I don't think so cough cough splutter!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• MORNING ALL!

What a busy weekend! But the tree is up, carols sung, sausage rolls and tiffin made, neighbours wined, pressies wrapped, Christmas visit to friend done.

Now a couple of days of work before breaking up Tuesday pm. Except that mum's coming round in an hour or so and we are hitting Tesc for the food shop.

How are you lot this grey but warm and (at the mo) dry Monday?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X