• Show
Clear All

• Just watched .. Not Going Out .. Brilliant
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• agreed. Shame that must be the last one

Comment

• It was games night for us. I WON the scrabble no1 son kept using rude words some I'd never heard off! Tumble down was fun, laughed my socks off ..probably too much fizz. Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone, enjoy it whatever you are doing OH can't wait, he gets to ride his bike on the main roads with hardly any cars highlight of his year

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          agreed. Shame that must be the last one

Indeed it is, but I will very happily watch the re-runs bud
          Last edited by bearded bloke; 24-12-2014, 09:51 PM.
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Night All

Going to bed early so Santa comes

Hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow, whatever you are doing.

Comment

• Evening all... Relaxing day for me once I got home from work... Visited a few neighbours this evening to drop off pressie and had the obligatory glass of wine..
              Watched Christmas movies with kids and then disaster struck.. 5 year old daughter didn't want any goodies with the movie and we soon found out why..
              She was sick all over the hall, stairs and landing on her way to bed: (
              All cleaned now and she OK I hope..
              Going to have some cheese and crackers with some wine and watch some Andre Rieu's Home for Christmas for atmospherics
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Poor little girl. Is she over excited about Santa - or have you been giving her too much cheese and wine?
                Have a lovely day everyone, whatever you will or won't be doing I'm hoping for some fine weather and a bit of weeding
                The puppies will be here in person tomorrow, on the Puppy thread, so don't forget to look in and wish them Merry Christmad.

Comment

• Happy Crimbo Everyone especially all the singletons like myself. Have a great time & make the most of it.
                  Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-12-2014, 11:02 PM.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Happy Christmas everyone!!!
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Just watched .. Not Going Out .. Brilliant
                      Have recorded it for watching at my leisure.

We've had a great evening - Nice Pub With Music was ticket entry (£5), but chatting with the gaffer earlier in the week, he was happy for us to come in free as regulars. The pub is often *stupidly* busy (at the weekends 3 or 4 deep at the bar), but the ticketing meant more sensible numbers.

Just a couple of beers (for us - plenty more for other revelers!), but it was a great atmosphere, and a fun night. Home for 'snacks' - gosh, the indulgence of Marks 'party foods', and a bit of TV.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz now - big day tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        It was games night for us. I WON the scrabble
                        I won too when we played a 3 hander when my big sis was up last weekend. I felt sorry for my mum (hosting) who fell behind, but when my wordsmith sis comes up with a 7-letter jobbie early on, it was time to up my game and pull the stops out. Competitive? Moi?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        OH can't wait, he gets to ride his bike on the main roads with hardly any cars highlight of his year
                        Ride safely nevertheless, Mr S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                          Watched Christmas movies with kids and then disaster struck.. 5 year old daughter didn't want any goodies with the movie and we soon found out why..
                          She was sick all over the hall, stairs and landing on her way to bed: (
                          All cleaned now and she OK I hope..
                          Too much excitement for the little 'un, I guess. Hope she has sweet dreams and the Santa brings all that her (and indeed her siblings) wish for.

Comment

• Been up since twenty to three - pig poo. It looks like I'm going to havr to wedge an afternoon nap in somewhere this after noon as I'm fed up with falling asleep on the floor in front of the tele.
                            I hope everybody does what they want today reguardless of whats expected.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Merry Christmas all!

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              Happy Christmas everyone!!!
                              Ha, were you still wrapping those presents passed midnight ??? Hope you little one is better for today. Enjoy it, Christmas is precious when the kids are little. My lazy teenagers are still in bed!!!

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone
                                Sunshine, blue sky - just a tad nippy but all in all a glorious day for weeding
                                Hope you all have a day doing whatever makes you happy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X