Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evenin Flon'all! ( that makes a change doesn't it??? )

We're getting melted snow here.

When it snows here to about 6 ins depth , I can't get my car up the hill! ..one of the reasons OH successfully suggested we needed the Disco!
    Have to admit, that before we had it, we'd been snowed in for up to 3 days about 6 times in 4 years!

I just want to see the fields covered in snow, and make a snowman....not made a proper one for years!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My OH has these snow socks...

Halfords | Universal Multigrip Snow Socks Medium

They're absolutely brill £60 well spent to be honest!

Comment

• Come on peeps...get out there and make a snow creation!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1307956

Comment

• Happily once we have more than 4 flakes of the stuff.
          Can I enter them as albino cornflakes?
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Ner Sner. Torrential rain all night, and a boggy garden this morning. Consequently, I have muddy dogs that I can do nothing about, as most of the towels are in the washer. The puker is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning, and has had a very small brekkie.

I've been feeding her like I feed mine because I completely forgot about her Colitis, which I think is stress-related, so we're having a little calming session at regular intervals, and some herbal calmers in her food for a couple of days. She is also getting smaller, more frequent meals, much to the disgust of my two.

I'd offer coffee, but the milk's off...
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 27-12-2014, 09:27 AM.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all

Poorly puppy & bad weather are not a good combination hope El Pukeo recovers in the shortest time
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Cheers BB. She seems fine today. I don't know why she is so stressed. It's not just because she's away from home, she's like it anyway. Think Border Collie on speed, she constantly squeaks and wines, and wags and licks. She'll lay and lick the carpet in the evening when my two are asleep. So much nervous energy.

My Dad is stroppy, and Mum is a worrier, so she's been in that kind of environment since she was small, so she doesn't really know any different. She hasn't had the comfort of another dog in the house to learn from, either.

Well, I've finally finished vacuuming the place, done the washing up and tidied the kitchen, again. The washer is on spin, so I'd best get those towels out and dried, just in case.

Later...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hi All! Hope those towels soon dry G4. Lots of the white stuff here, but the sun is shining so I'm hoping for a quick thaw.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• What breed is she G4?

Comment

• Is she not a Border Collie RL? Or was that just G4's analogy? How are you BTW? Bet your grandchildren are champing at the bit to get you into the park! I'm awaiting photos from mine of their posh snowmen

Comment

• Arthur Noone awl

Maybe she had a big stress before arriving at yours G4, fingers 'n bits crossed she keeps improving Flo, get out & make a snow person/sculpture for Nicos competition gal Lumpy, you need more/stronger medication ......... once we have more than 4 flakes of the stuff.
                        Can I enter them as albino cornflakes? .......... & I need a box of screen wipes

Back in a while I have to go get bread & a bottle of red
                        Last edited by bearded bloke; 27-12-2014, 12:41 PM.
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon all...daughter and son in law back home, son at work, thought we would have a nice relaxing day but dog had another idea...let's join in with G4's puppy and be sick! At least the sun is shining but it's really cold. Just the weather I like...no snow though!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cold and dry here now after a horrible wet windy night. Me and the dog are having a duvet day

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                              Arthur Noone awl Flo, get out & make a snow person/sculpture for Nicos competition gal Back in a while I have to go get bread & b-red
                              Wash your mouth out BB, I don't even go in the same sentence as "snow". Besides, I'm cleaning the oven

Comment

• Not heard from TS much lately RL - is she ok? There'll be no Golden Girls here tonight, so it'll be another quiet, relaxing evening for me and Himself. Hope the TV signal doesn't go off again or I'll have to beat a hasty retreat from pre-recorded episodes of Not Going Out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X