X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They quite often eat out at the Cheesecake Factory Jay

Also they eat in the university canteen during the day
    Last edited by bearded bloke; 27-12-2014, 10:54 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oh yes so they do, just wondered why it's always take out in the apartment, except of course the odd cooked breakfast.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, am back in 'almost civilisation', back in Cape Town, hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas. Starting long trip back to UK, tomorrow, first flight back to J'Burg, then 2 flights on Tuesday, arriving back UK on New Year's Eve. (Ready to party again?) maybe not!

Missed you chaps, especially GR!
        DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          A question for all you BBT fans...why do they always eat take out?
          Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          They quite often eat out at the Cheesecake Factory Jay

Also they eat in the university canteen during the day
          Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Oh yes so they do, just wondered why it's always take out in the apartment, except of course the odd cooked breakfast.
          One thing I've always noticed is that they never have more than a fork full or two of their plates.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Slept in this morning! Very cold this morning, Jack has definitely been though no sign of snow for us so far..

Comment

• Mornin all!
              Chooks and bunnies' water frozen this morning..... Took ages to sort out!..must remember to keep them indoors overnight.

We had hail last night which has frozen solid everywhere...and the road looks very, very slippy with black ice.
              Keep safe peeps
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All. Not sure if youngest son will make it this morning. He has a 4x4, but even the main road in front of our house is like a sheet of glass.

I've seen them make pancakes in the BBT apartment and Sheldon's mum always cooks when she visits.
                Oh and don't forget Sheldon's toast!

Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Slept in this morning! Very cold this morning, Jack has definitely been though no sign of snow for us so far..
                  Yep, Jack was definitely a busy man last night...All white here, and it's not snow.. Herself's car broke down yesterday, so off to rescue that from the side of the road somehow today
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Duh...sorry I asked the question.

Oh and good morning everyone, hope you have a great day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning All. Bit Frosty this morning but no snow so I'm a happy little chicken - especially as the sun's out and its one of those days when all the leaves and branches are very clear and well-defined (or my eyes are awake )
                      Hope those with snow and ice stay safe and your lives aren't too disrupted by the weather.

Comment

• Morning all!

It's blummin freezing here and I'm out the door for a run.

Will report back when I'm done.

Comment

• I was wrong about my son - he turned up just after I'd posted and is now clearing our paths despite him being a bit under the weather. He has some pains in his ribs and back since he had a bit of a sickness bug on Christmas Day. He's going to get me to work tomorrow
                          Hope you've enjoyed your run Hazel and those pies look good enough to eat BTW

Comment

• One glass of cabinet something on and 6 turkey pies later, I'm whacked! Throw out tonight methinks
                            Last edited by Florence Fennel; 28-12-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Cold and lovely out in Sutton Park - but I was glad of my new long-sleeved top, I must say!

I've had a soak in a hot bath to warm up, and eaten some soss rolls and a piece of yule log & cream. Probably undone all the good work of the run.

Going to write my 'thank yous' in a minute - but a cup of coffee first, I think.

Comment

• I'm going to have another glass of the cabinet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X