Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope he's OK Jay. Fingers crossed its a one-off episode.
    I'm playing with puppies and the sun's shining. Should be out in the garden but you only have puppies once

Comment

• Hope so VC, he has been unwell since Saturday but that was a scarey episode he just had.
      Enjoy playing with the puppies, the sunshine will be there again!
      sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone had a lovely christmas...Wish everyone all the best for 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Afternoon all, have been dealing with a sickly dog. Off to the vets this afternoon as he was just sick and had what looked like a fit. Anyone heard of that happening before...a friend has suggested it's perhaps a vasovagal attack...hope that's what's it is and not epilepsy like the younger one!
          Hope its just a one off and he soon gets back to normal.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just got word from vet...looks as though it may be liver problems! Going to the vet school at Glasgow University either tomorrow or Wednesday for ultrasound scan and more tests. Hope we have caught it early! He is now on a drip at the vets office and has had a painkilling injection to make him more comfortable. Been as right as rain too up until Saturday!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Just got word from vet...looks as though it may be liver problems! Going to the vet school at Glasgow University either tomorrow or Wednesday for ultrasound scan and more tests. Hope we have caught it early! He is now on a drip at the vets office and has had a painkilling injection to make him more comfortable. Been as right as rain too up until Saturday!
              Sad when our pets are sick Jay22..Hope he has a speedy recovery

Comment

• Thank you SP...us too!
                sigpic

Comment

• Poor little fella. Hope he's home soon.x

Comment

• I hate it when one of my pets is ill Hope he feels better soon Jay.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Best wishes Jay xx
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oi Jay

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          I had to de-ice the car yesterday for the first time in ages....it's a horrible job isn't it? Somehow I always get covered in ice and then the darned windscreen mists up/ freezes in the inside!...I've never got the hang of doing it efficiently.

Any tips?
                          What I did this morning Nic was start the car up, put heater on full then by the time I've cleared the outside, it's lubbly & cosy inside.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Best way is to get someone to do it for you Nicos
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All
                              Been up since 3 again! Got fed up watching tele so here I am.....

Jay- I hate to admit it but I worry about our mutts when they are ill far more than when my kids were poorly - probably because they can't tell me whats wrong and I end up feeling like a really bad owner. Vers can be amazing - the things they can do is just miraculous - please keep us informed. Whats the doggies name?
                              I'm now going off to hassle other threads.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning All. Bit later this morning, son is chauffeuring again. He had to climb in through the passenger door as the driver's door is frozen up! Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X