Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, sitting in the sun in J'burg, start long journey back to UK today.

Hope everyone is good, I'm completely out of touch with what's been happening.
    DottyR

Comment

• Morning all

Hope your dog gets better soon Jay. Finished all our unpacking yesterday, didn't realize how much stuff we have. But glad the house is looking tidier. So cold this morning, got heating on and I am wrapped up.

Coffee anyone?
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all

It's somewhat chilly again today.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning its been our lowest overnight temp here so BB I could do with those earmuffs its a bit draughty under my plant pot.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Freezing here - the house roofs look pretty though, as if someone has sprinkled them with icing sugar

Comment

• Morning all!

On the 'cold' theme, I've just gone to put a bottle in the recycling bin by the back door and the lid is frozen on.

Looks very pretty - from here behind the desk at any rate.

Stay warm and safe, people.

Comment

• cold here to,G G son is visiting today,getting my first cuddle ooooh 5.5 weeks now,sun is coming out and car meltinga bit,been so much frost it looks like snow,have a good day all,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning from a very frosted west London - it is not often that my porch roof gets frosty but it is this morning. The dogs are going crazy in it - I just found Rosie in the garden trying to dig up my Mexican Orange Blossom shrub!

Now they are back indoors chewing away on a rawhide chew. At least I thought Rosie was chewing on rawhide till I looked closer and she spat it out. She was chomping on one of Petal's baby teeth!
                  Last edited by Jeanied; 30-12-2014, 09:39 AM.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Slow start here this morning, after last night's late one. Hope you're all well?

Everything outside here is frozen solid. I removed the ice on the dogs's water bowl - it was 3 cm thick! I frizbeed it down the garden, and left the dogs playing with the resulting wedges.

Hubby has woken up with a cold, and has plonked himself in front of the telly, and the house is freezing. May have to light the fire...
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 30-12-2014, 09:47 AM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all, thanks for your kind words on Harry dog! Vet has called, he seems much better today. All being well he should get home tonight but has to go back next week for more tests! Definitely liver problems so a visit to vet school small animal hospital looks on the cards...not so good! Fingers crossed he starts eating today!

Lottie, enjoy your visit from you. G.G.Son, lots of lovely cuddles I'm sure!

Used to love finding those little puppy teeth Jeanied, not sure id like to,chomp on them though!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Glad it's good news, Jay. They are a worry, sometimes. Give him a snuggle from me, when you get him home.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Thank you G4, appreciated!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear about Harry Jay, go and get him a lovely piece of fresh meat to encourage him. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm suffering today..all self inflicted

Comment

• Morning All from Sunshiny Puppyland.
                              Its all play and no work here these days
                              More frost overnight but not as much as the night before. Really warm in the GH. Think I'll move in there in the day. Save on the heating!!

Hope Harry Jay makes a speedy recovery.

Have a warm, safe, smiley day everyone

Comment

• Morning all
                                I did quite well today and didn't get up till 4.10.
                                Jay - I hope Harry is OK. He will be better with you at home as he will feel more relaxed and secure. Please let us know how he does!
                                VC have you decided on a name for the super pup you are going to keep? We could always help you decide you know (beginning to sound a little needy now - sorry)
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X