Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right - I am decamping to the kitchen with the notepad, where I will be turning on whichever of the digital channels offering 'best hits to take you dancing into the new year!' has the songs that I have actually heard of.

I will also be cooking egg and chips for tea. I have been eating left overs/buffet/chocs for a week solid, and this will be my last hurrah before dying of scurvy as I have had no veg since the Christmas lunch....

Oh - should be ok on the scurvy front, actually, as I appear to have consumed my bodyweight in clementines in that time.

Comment

• Evening All. Any biscuits/cake left Hazel?
      Just for a change, I'm having a quiet evening at home, as quiet as it can be with 5 puppies bursting into life at regular intervals If I'm still awake, I'll go outside and watch the fireworks at midnight - that's as celebratory as I get on New Year's Eve.
      Enjoy yourselves if you're partying..............and enjoy yourself equally if you're not

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Evening All. Any biscuits/cake left Hazel?
        Just coz it's you, VC - you can have one of the last of the Marksies 'stars and snowflakes'....

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Just coz it's you, VC - you can have one of the last of the Marksies 'stars and snowflakes'....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51960[/ATTACH]
          I'm no complaining (much) but..................just one

Comment

I'm no complaining (much) but..................just one
            Yep - not least because I scoffed the other one as soon as I'd posted.

Comment

• Evening we've eaten the last two mince pies today so that means Christmas is officially over now and from tomorrow we're back to egg custards, buns or scones for our afternoon snack.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all hope you have had a lovely day!

Thanks for all the tips on getting Harry to take his meds. First shot at wrapping in ham failed miserably but we were wrapping it too thick. Just one thin layer round the huge tablet and it was gone in a jiffy! he has been more like his old self today but sleeping a lot which is understandable but boy is he dirty...you would think he would have left the vet cleaner than he went in...they did wash his blanket so I suppose I can't complain.

Been pretty mild and wet here today...would rather is was cold and frosty. Has anyone still got snow? Like VC we don't celebrate this time of year, we are usually in bed just after midnight but whatever you are doing have a good one. Slainte!
                sigpic

Comment

• *CRASH

Way-hey! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Happy happpy happy neew year peepies!!!

Cup of wine - NO - coffee for me, and a snackety tackety of Marksies finest, and watch the rest of Jools thingy.

Laters - or maybe tomorrow.............

Comment

• Good morning peeps,catch up later on,bedtime calleth.YAPPY NEW YEAR
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Goodnight All. I may not have been out partying, and I've only had one glass of red but I'm wide awake.............it must be the 2015 effect.
                      See you all later, bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for whatever 2015 may bring us.
                      Jay, give Harry a big hug from me and the doglets.xx

Comment

Goodnight All. I may not have been out partying, and I've only had one glass of red but I'm wide awake.............it must be the 2015 effect.
                        Well I have been to Pub With Live Music (although not tonight, obvs) and had a thoroughly nice time with relaxed and happy peeps (read: a bit drunk, but happy with it at the mo).

Funny how the music played is important to the atmosphere at these times - a totally mixed mob (18 to - uh - 70?) who had to be catered for, and out of all the stuff played, it was the Beatles and the Blues Brothers soundtrack which went down best and had everyone bopping away.

Mind you, a remix of 'Ghost town' by the Specials surprisingly went down well too - what's that all about? A depressing song about rioting in the early 90's - before most of the kids in the pub were born?? Anyhoo - lots to tap your feet too.

And the 2015 effect? I'm not partied out,but have had a glass or two of red, and am ready for bed.

Tomorrow is another - er - year.

Sweet dreams, folks.

Comment

• It's morning It''s morning Lumpy calling. I got 6 hours sleep Whoop Whoop.
                          Jay - good news about Harry. You will end up like us by keeping the British ham/spam industry going.
                          Went to bed at 10.30 as I poop the party regularly.
                          I hope you all had an enjoyable NYE.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning everyone. I was in bed by 10pm never see the New Year in. Hope everyone had a good time.
                            Happy 2015
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning, we had a fair bit of rain yesterday evening so our snows just about gone at last
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, dull start to the day. Not expected to brighten up really.
                                Still got seeds to sort out/buy and plans to make, that will keep me busy
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X