Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all...still no Internet! Son says he is moving out as he can't live like this, sorely tempted to not get it fixed!

Hope you are all well and you have a lovely day!
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning its mild here as well Flo so the birds hadn't been waiting next to the table for food and un-frozen water.

Good one Jay
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin all!

mild here too.
        Just taken down all the decorations...bit sad really.
        Ah well....nice to be thinking about the New Year and all I'm hoping to achieve in the garden!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! late start for me. Hubby with lurgy is still snoring.

Coffee?
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good morning, grey clouds here. Been up once then decided to go back to sleep when the fella went to work. Trying to decided what to cook in the slow cooker today for tea tonight. But my brain is not working. So think I best make a coffee, anyone want some?
            Carrie

Comment

• Mild in Aberdeen as well. I'm supposed to be helping my pal do some renovations on his series 1 1952 landrover. It has been totally dismantled, new chassis legs fitted and chassis galvanised and the rebuild is about to start. Exciting stuff for a lego fan . Sod isn't picking up his phone though

Comment

• Morning all, also a mild start here in nestland............may catch up on the shredding. There is so much to do & could do with tidying up the paths. Have a good one whatever you decide to do or not to do.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I'm going to be a very brave girl today and attack the first of my ironing piles!

Comment

• Snap, Nicos.

First I have to deliver my bro to the coach station at Heathrow then it will be operation sort the house out! This will include lining up 20 or so bags of recycling in front of the house to see if the bin men will take them in the morning!

The ironing pile is more a cupboard full - I have been opening the door and just shoving stuff in!
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all! i was back behind the desk last week, so it's not too much of a shock to the system.

Taking down the decorations later as it is twelfth night. I will be sorry to see the tree go as it is such a beauty this year - but then again, I will be pleased to have a clean house again once I have wielded the vac.

Comment

• Morning All.
                        You're all such domestic Goddesses (and Gods), you put me to shame. Cooking, vaccing, ironing, decluttering etc etc. Me, I'm playing with puppies with a little bit of garden mooching inbetween.

Enjoy your day - however hard you're working

Comment

• swap????

Comment

• Any more jokes. Nicos?

Comment

• nah...I'm bored already!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                You're all such domestic Goddesses (and Gods), you put me to shame. Cooking, vaccing, ironing, decluttering etc etc.
                                I can't stand cleaning, but can't stand living in squalor (very slightly) more.

Mind you, after the decs are put away from the tree, and the kitchen, and the snowflake clingies from the windows, and the tree down, and the furniture rearranged, and the cards put in the recycling, and the pine needles vac'd, and the surfaces polished - I just KNOW that the windows will need cleaning, the cupboard doors and top mouldings will need wiping down, and the oven could do with cleaning too........

I need to have a lie down now - and I haven't actually DONE any of that lot yet!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X