X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Afternoon, folks!

Quick pause here to take stock after a busy afternoon - need to put another hour or so in shuffling files before packing in for the evening. A coffee to refresh flagging spirits ....
    Hazel i've just had a banana with a dish of yoghurt because tea time seems a long way off today.

The winds getting up again really howling in the chimneys and after reading metcheck its going to be worse tomorrow
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, I thought I'd pop in again during my break - I think I'm beginning to sound a bit like Hazel (but older, fatter, and less energetic lol) I've watched half an hour of telly, played with the dogs and fed them. But I just had to pop in to post in the 'Happy' thread. I do have a 'rant' but the 'happy' is far more important, and completely wipes out the 'rant.'

Now back to invoices and spreadsheets...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
        A good rum is the ideal spirit to refresh a flagging coffee Hazel
        Not tonight, BB - my version of dry January is 'no drinking at home'. Although the idea is logged for future reference, thank you.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        Hazel i've just had a banana with a dish of yoghurt because tea time seems a long way off today.
        I had piece of bread, folded to make a marmalade sandwich. Bangers and mash for tea later - yum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Well, I thought I'd pop in again during my break - I think I'm beginning to sound a bit like Hazel (but older, fatter, and less energetic lol)
          HA HA HA HA!!

*wipes eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            but older, fatter, and less energetic .
            well damnation, there goes yet another virtual mental image

Comment

• is nicos our new mom as well ,only i thought it would be today
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning - bit colder here today than of late and still dark. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Strangely I was thinking how much lighter it's getting in the morning!

Last night was clear skies for us , with almost a full moon. With a light mist, everywhere was illuminated and glowing bright grey.
                  Listening to the owls just made the whole scene magical!
                  What a fantastic experience
                  Last edited by Nicos; 07-01-2015, 07:21 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie....we're still waiting for our January MOM to be announced!...hopefully today!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all!

I heard an owl the other night whilst I was lying in bed - surprising as we are so urban, but it couldn't have been anything else. I was going to go into the attic room and stick my head out the velux to see if I could work out where it was coming from, but I was too snug.

Comment

• I love hearing/seeing owls

A bright frosty start here - so washing is nearly finished hopefully it will dry on the line today.

I think I'll venture round the 'lotment later and see what's what - still a bit of digging to do, to be ready for the off.
                        Porridge first

Comment

• Morning its dry and very windy here so I'm going to give the hurricane pegs another test
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all & to the birthday girl. Cold & dank here in Nestland. May tackle the Strawberry beds. It's been a bit of a fruity week so far. Have a good one.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Strangely I was thinking how much lighter it's getting in the morning!

Last night was clear skies for us , with almost a full moon. With a light mist, everywhere was illuminated and glowing bright grey.
                              Listening to the owls just made the whole scene magical!
                              What a fantastic experience
                              It was exactly the same here, Nicos!
                              The moon was very low and bright, glowing through the tree branches and lighting up the garden. The owls were calling too.
                              This morning, the sun was low and the sky was striped with gold.
                              I love watching the sky in all its guises - ever changing, always beautiful, even the rain clouds.

Nearly forgot - Good morning from Puppyland

Comment

• Good morning!

Wet and dull here. Not doing much today apart from cleaning the flat and carrying on learning how to knit. Just hope I can finish something off without putting it down and leaving it ha. First I am going to make my breakfast and have a cup of coffee.

Have a good day
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X