This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    I had to have an integrated microwave as there was no room on the worksurface

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52171[/ATTACH]
    Agh! Don't ever invite me to your house, VC, unless you have tied my hands behind my back - I'd sweep the whole lot into a black bag before you could say 'five puppies'

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Bessie likes worktops I have to keep all the chairs well away from the table as she jumps onto it and makes her way round the worktops, eating anything she can find. Just one of her more endearing habits
      My mum's jack russell does that too!

Comment

• It's one way of keeping the crumbs down...................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          I did that and now we have two cycles in the kitchen
          When I first met my OH he had shelves in the kitchen to store his windsurf board and sail!

Comment

• Hazel, you are welcome to mine anytime. I love people that clean up. Half the stuff we store never gets used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              When I first met my OH he had shelves in the kitchen to store his windsurf board and sail!
              I can't see anything wrong with that
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening All, it's blowing like mad here - it's just thrown my empty green bin under the lounge window! Bet it's howling around your house Bren. Lots of police sirens too, hope it's not causing too much damage. I'm glad I have no blowaways this year
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi Flo you're right the windy really howling in those chimneys

Comment

• Evening All

Wind has picked up here in the last hour too. Hoping tomorrow will be dry so I can get over the plot. Hope you all have a nice evening

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Hi Flo you're right the windy really howling in those chimneys
                      I'm told it's 76 mph gusts here at the mo, it certainly sounds like it!
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Its wild here too. Looks like some of the fascia board is lying in the front garden. Not going out to check - its too windy.
                        Stay safe, everyone.

Comment

• Evening all. Very wet and windy here at the moment. Don't know how if the blow away greenhouse will still be with us in the morning, so need a greenhouse.
                          Keeps safe everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Evening all...
                            Seriously windy here too...batten down the hatches time...
                            Don't worry, I brought a bottle of red in case we don't get out...
                            Roaring fire going here and Despicable Me on the TV...Three year old son loves the minions
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              Three year old son loves the minions
                              Me too!

No red for me tonight - my version of dry January is 'no drinking at home'.

Doesn't say anything about 'at the pub' though - guess where I'm going in a mo...?

Comment

• Morning its still wet and windy here but no damage that I can see

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                Roaring fire going here and Despicable Me on the TV...Three year old son loves the minions
                                Me too I've got one stood on my monitor. makes me smile every time I look at him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X