Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops - spoke too soon about the sunny day! Very dark outside and I just heard thunder!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Jean, Ken went out for a walk. Drowned rat walked through the door. Good wifey has leek and potatoe soup cooking and the washing machine door wide open. No quite diet coke ad though
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps! Our lovely sunny weather continued until we were at the furthest point from the car, on our Dog-walk. Then the heavens opened and we had thunder and lightning too. I got soaked to the skin, as I was hot and had left my coat in the car. Drove home slowly in the monsoon, and now the sun is back out.

Oh, and why is the Dog not the least bit bothered by thunder when we're out walking, but is terrified when we're at home?

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Chucking it down here - just in time for the school run

Comment

• ... and they now say no snow for me tomorrow...
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hailstones and rainbows, and a wonderfully coloured sky!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I was just using an electric table saw outside. It is so cold, I had to stop. Frozen fingers not conducive to safe working

Comment

• Good evening Just got back from spending most of the afternoon out shopping and going to the garden centre with the OH. It's gone so cold outside, we was about go for a carvery but the cold weather has won so we going to stay in and have a nice take away instead.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    ... and they now say no snow for me tomorrow...
                    We've had snow this afternoon great big flakes but it didn't hang around for long.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had a downpour of hailstones which stayed on the ground for all of half an hour. Then the sun came out so I took the dogs to the park to roll in the mud and get filthy and tired out.

Petal decided she had had enough and took herself off to wait by the car in the car park! There was me screaming like a banshee because I couldn't find her... I must keep a closer eye on her as she tires a lot quicker than Rosie. I was scared to death.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening All. Did you miss me this morning? Tinternet was broken. Hope you're feeling better Nicos, glad you found Petal Jeanie (what a clever girl she is), sorry you're feeling horse G4 , keep even the flakes to yourself Bren and sorry Scarlet, what? No, I have no experience of hearing aids, just a FIL who thinks he doesn't need one and a sister who will not wear hers unless she is forced into it!
                        There, I feel better now - at least I missed you lot! Have a lovely evening and I hope to see you bright and early in the morning as usual
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I wondered where you were, Flo - you're always miles ahead of me with the 'good mornings'.

Went with mum to the hearing test place and I must say that modern hearing aids are just soooooo clever - so much more that just 'turning the volume up'. They probably have more computing power in them than in my pc, I reckon - mind you they are vastly more expensive than my pc , but with mum instantly getting her hearing back even on the test pair that she was fitted with was pretty miraculous and she'll gladly pay for that.

She goes back to pay the deposit tomorrow, then they will take a week to be ready for her to be fitted with them. Meanwhile I have spent an hour bellowing down the phone to her this evening, so I can't wait, let alone her.

I have also been moving on with the kitchen cupboards - on the drawer unit this evening, and put various surplus-to-requirements spatulas, plastic bulldog clippy things and measuring spoons out for the charity shop. The juicer is going to go to a good home too - I know that I am 'faddy' with gadgets, but I don't think that I've used it since having the kitchen done, so out it goes!

Comment

• Does anybody know if E**y sells new spines?
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Bars, combs or spiral Lumpy ?

Generic bar ... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Durable-Spin.../dp/B000NJURGA

Combs/Spiral .. Staples should be able to do a match, athough possibly from a different brand range
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 13-01-2015, 10:08 PM.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I think Lumpy needs a new back, BB

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X