Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning! A little bit later than usual, but that's down to defrosting the car. We've had a flurry of snow about half six, but nothing since and I sincerely hope we don't get any more. If you find somewhere for spines Lumpy, can you ask if they do legs please? I've just been handed a can of self-heating coffee - now there's a novelty! Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oops, just read back, sorry Scarlet and Hazel, I got you mixed up! Not like me at all
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We had a flippin thunderstorm last night, this morning is nasty, cold, wet and I have decided to abandom my 5 mile run.
        Last edited by Bill HH; 14-01-2015, 07:28 AM.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
          We had a flippin thunderstorm last night, this morning is nasty, cold, wet and I have decided to abandom my 5 mile run.
          Very wise Bill. I'm going to keep the car in the garage too
          Morning All (including Bill) We've had some snow - the first of the year. Hills and lawn are white, roads and veggies clear. That'll do me - can we go back to sunshiny now please?

Comment

We had a flippin thunderstorm last night, this morning is nasty, cold, wet and I have decided to abandon my 5 mile run.
            5 mile run??? ( was that to be in your car?? )
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh...sorrrrrry- ...Mornin all!

Got the ironing board out...looked at it...then came on here

Think we have the reasonable weather here at the mo

Today is to be the designated washing and ironing day for me .
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, we've had another sprinkling of snow just a light covering so not enough to cause problems we're going over the moors visiting later on so perhaps as well.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Very cold here at the moment. No snow last night but had some about 7am and that has frozen so its like black ice out there. School run was interesting especially the playground which was like an ice skating rink.
                  Hope everyone out there is nice and warm and if they have to go out in the snow keep safe.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, no snow for us just some frost on the grounds. Got so much to do this morning but so tired. Then got my job interview this afternoon.

Coffee anyone?
                    Carrie

Comment

• Good luck this afternoon Carrie
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks Bren. Will let you all know how I get on later. Not nervous right now but I only think that is because I am still half a sleep.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Good luck Carrie with the job interview
                          sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Brrrrrrrr it's ruddy cold out there! dry and sunny though, with overnight monsoon predicted. Think I'll walk the dogs this morning, then do the nags, and early home.

Hubby has his first big job of the year, and his motor won't start. He was chuffin' about with it yesterday, fitting 'stuff' (you know, boys an' their toys...) and has upset a relay or connection somewhere. I've just done the 'tea-and-sympathy' bit to calm him down, and he has left a message for his customer, so fingers crossed.

Hope you're all well, and good luck with the job, Carrie. Kettle's hot, catch you later...
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-01-2015, 09:09 AM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Going back to the lottie even though the uce has not melted yet.
                              I'm going to either kill or cure my back as I am fed up with moving (and I use that term hopefully) like a one legged, queasy ruptured duck!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

We had a flippin thunderstorm last night, this morning is nasty, cold, wet and I have decided to abandom my 5 mile run.
                                Ha, me too!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X