This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Carrie,

I'm mopping today! VC, don't show me anymore puppy photos he's not too good on this house training lark and he's frightened when the OH sneezes - it is on the little loud side but he hid behind my legs

Comment

• Morning all! I've been too busy to say hello earlier!

A bit of household stuff as well as file-shuffling - I've just put the washing out, and I'm now waiting for the hairdresser to come round.

Had a light covering of snow last night, and it's frozen in the courtyard, so I've put some salt down. Triple whammy as it will discourage the weeds from between the pavers too, and sort out any lurking slugs. Hurrah!

Good luck for your interview, Carrie!

I'll not be doing a 5-miler later, but I'll run up to my big bro's later on the other side of the town centre (a mile or so) to drop of b'day pressies for my SIL.

Comment

• Just back from the docs where I was scheduled for an ECG. The nurse couldn't make the 'thingies' stick on due to the hairs on my chest. She couldn't find a razor anywhere so it was cancelled ....... What a farce!!

Comment

• Fantastic Day Hazel (Haircut 100), looking good
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyRam View Post
            Just back from the docs where I was scheduled for an ECG. The nurse couldn't make the 'thingies' stick on due to the hairs on my chest. She couldn't find a razor anywhere so it was cancelled ....... What a farce!!
            What? Never heard anything so ridiculous. Couldn't she just trim a few down with a scissors or something! That would make me mad!

Comment

• You're already mad, Scarlet!

Aaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooooon Peeps! We have sunny and warm now - weird, I tell ya, weird! Himself retraced his steps (with jobs done on his motor, yesterday) and went off happily to work, albeit an hour later than planned.

I on the other hand, went to the stables early and had a natter before doing my chores, then walking the dogs. I'll give 'em half an hour's barking out the back, before the routine, hose-off-and-towel-dry saga, which usually involves me getting most of the grime transferred from them to me.

Anyway, I'm gasping, kettle's on...
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,we had a sprinkle of the white stuff,gone now,i have got a wireless mouse and key pad on trial,they key pad is giving a lot of bother grrr,in fact it's mental,i start to write some times it's fine,then without warning it will do what it wants,or it will not respond,at all,ruddy thing,if i turn the whole thing of at the main socket and start afresh,tis ok for a while,son got 1 and has no bother,it much more of it,it will go,Ridiculous is the word,surely this is not the first hairy chest they have encountered,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening. Just got back from the interview. It went good. It's an agency and they will find me work. Can't guarantee on what hours I will work it depends on where I am and if they want me back. But it's better then nothing. I am sure I can keep looking for a permanent job in the mean time. But it will get me out the house.
                  Last edited by cariann88; 14-01-2015, 05:17 PM. Reason: Misspelling
                  Carrie

Comment

• Evening All. Well done Cari! Good job I read back Lottie, or I would have been wondering about a wireless mouse with a hairy chest Raining hard here and a lot nippy. Off on the game I think, see you tomorrow

Comment

• Glad you said that Flo. I thought the mouse was having problems with Lottie's hairy chest
                      Well done Cari All work is good and may help you find a permanent post.
                      Not much happening here in Puppyland - but they're enough to keep me busy
                      Hope you're all OK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        5 mile run??? ( was that to be in your car?? )
                        No, I have developed a virtual run, I gradualy wake up in the morning and virtualy follow a detailed route offering cheerfull "Good mornings" to neighbours. I think there are real health benefits from this. I get to see places I wouldnt normaly see (Like the peek of Snowdon or Central London) and apart from a slight elevation of my breathing rate I get no health problems, no damage to my joints and no cnance of pnuemonia in bad weather. Its also considerably quicker than the real thing. This coming year I might even take up virtual gardening, better crops (Prize winners in fact) and far less work / costs.
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Yup,i agree,it did read odd hehehe,i never have been any good at saying things,to old now to learn a new trick,all the grey cells are choc o block
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Senior moments Lottie, there's a few of us have them and they're soooo much fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                              No, I have developed a virtual run, I gradualy wake up in the morning and virtualy follow a detailed route offering cheerfull "Good mornings" to neighbours.
                              Come and take a run round Sutton Park, Bill, at the weekend and I will give the virtual you a real life wave.

The other advantage that you have on your run is that even at this time of year you wont get your feet muddy.

Attached Files

Comment

• Mor-ning (in a singsongy voice), how are we all today? I'm in fine fettle as it's Friday tomorrow. Only a bit breezy here this morning, but I'm sure the wind speed will increase later. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X