This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

I use the recipe from my dropping to pieces Be-ro cook book never failed me yet :-

yorkshire Recipe

Batter Recipe

lottie dolly have a read at the flour bag ingredients I know some have a fair few items apart from just the wheat.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning from sunshiny Puppyland. Temperature dipped below freezing last night, for the first time this winter. Sun's up now and the garden is glowing
      Have a luvly day whatever you're up to

Comment

• Morning all, -4 here this morning - car locks were frozen but roads were not too bad :-)
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Bluddy freezing here this morning. The cars and house roofs are white, and the pavements slippy

Comment

• Tad wintry here this morning too. Had to take better half to work. Traffic ok on way out. But tailed back 5 miles or so on road into the city. I went for a half hour chat to a pal. Tarffic only tailed back 2½ miles by the time I came home .

Comment

• Morning all! Cold here last night too - the birds were glad of their food this morning, I hadn't walked the 5 steps back to the back door and Mrs Blackbird was tucking in.

If they are very lucky I will give them a top up at lunchtime. Mr Blackbird is there as I type, and the pigeons, robin and magpies have all been tucking in, and I'm sure that the dunnocks are flitting in the hedge at the back too.

Enough of this - I have plenty to keep me busy behind the desk - thank you for the yorks puddings tips, folks, I'll read them again properly later on .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                Lottie - In later years when I was hill walking and staying at youth hostels and bothies I was able to burn bacon, eggs sausages and beans as well as any of my fellow hill walking companions as we took turns - nobody ever complained to our faces
                you got more than the Tshirt then,you bagged the accolade
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 19-01-2015, 09:50 AM.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin all!

Choice between ironing and jam making...iron/jam ...iron/jam...iron/jam....jam/jam...jam/jam....

Ha! well then, looks like I'll be making jam today then!!

Cold and very sunny here- looks lovely outside.
                  It's days like these I still think ...ohhh...what a lovely morning to go off for a ride on my horse.
                  Problem is he's 24 and lives in the UK with my daughter.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all!
                    Cold night here last night, frost everywhere still in the shade, although the bright sunshine has melted it elsewhere.
                    Onion seedlings are pushing on and my Chrysanth stools are throwing up some nice new shoots.
                    I wasn't going to sow anything else this month but maybe I'll do some brassicas in a day or two!

Dentist in an hour though...
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Oh dear, dogs up to no good in the garden again - it looks like they have dug up my lavender and chewed it to bits. Now they are dancing over the furniture with muddy paws.

Must stir myself to take them for a walk.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                        Tad wintry here this morning too. Had to take better half to work. Traffic ok on way out. But tailed back 5 miles or so on road into the city. I went for a half hour chat to a pal. Tarffic only tailed back 2½ miles by the time I came home .
                        And I thought I was bad with a couple of hundred yards
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Mornin all!

Choice between ironing and jam making...iron/jam ...iron/jam...iron/jam....jam/jam...jam/jam.
                          Is ironing one of the activity's that can take part in abroad, I know what jam making is but ironing????

Very cold walked the dog this morning and collected some wood then spent the remainder of the morning sawing it up, got nice and warm.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Eek its cold!
                            Just sitting feeling sorry for meself.
                            Bad news is we spotted a rat in next doors back garden eating the bird food.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Got plum and raspberry , and gooseberry and ginger jams on the go...and then seedless raspberry jelly.

The house smells really yummy!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon I've had a stroll across to the corn merchant for my flour and yeast but thats about it for outdoor activities today.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X