X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cake, Cake.............did someone say CAAAAAAAAAAKE

Yes please, just a small chunk

Comment

• These cakes I make for work are by no means small VC. If I put one in on a Monday, big mistake, I never see it again cause I am off Tuesday/Wednesday. If I want to actually eat a piece, then I send it on a Thursday cause I work Thursday/Friday/Saturday .
      I will bake another one of my lovely fruit cakes for my Vine friends. These bladdy volunteers are greedy buggers lol
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Did someone say CAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? oh, it's fruit cake, well, never mind, I've just had me grub anyway.

Hubby came home with a gift from today's customer: a bottle of Stag's Breath. Never tried it before, but I don't think it's gonna last long...
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I'll virtually volunteer to work with you for some fruit cake, Sally.
          I seem to be doing a lot of virtual things at the moment

Comment

• ....and some actual eating of doughnuts, if I recall, VC.

Biscuits in the oven - you'll not be wanting one after all that cake, will you? Yeah, right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              So his mum can take you both and pick you both up after? Ah - you didn't mean that, did you.

Good luck to you both in your matches.
              Hazel. You are confusing me but you are correct I was able to run us both there and back and we both got an early finish as the games go on till 2200 and I am pleased to say we both won.

Must have been the good wishes on the vine that done it
              Last edited by Sheneval; 22-01-2015, 08:42 PM.
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• I'm sure I've got your address somewhere VC, I'll post you some
                Last edited by Nannysally99; 22-01-2015, 09:10 PM.
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Are you having a lie in Flo?

Morning all! Ffffffreeeeezing here...it's so cold no sown but the frost is thick. At least the OH took Stan out this morning
                  Anyone hot the kettle on?

Comment

• Beautiful sunny morning, slight haze over water, sadly not a heat haze, but a frost haze, ( if there issuch a thing). I have a trip to hairdressers, will probably have to wear a hat! To stop ears falling off!

Have a good Friday everyone.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, very mild and pouring rain this morning so the last of our snow is fast disappearing! Would much rather have the cold than the rain. Hope all is well, it has been 3 days now since we have been reconnected to the internet after almost 3 weeks and the ISP company are now shutting down the case...fingers crossed that's it all back to normal. Off to have some breakie but will catch up soon...have a great day everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning we were out walking yesterday and the roads are all clear now and we've only got snow on the verges and fields
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! Cold cold cold too here - I'm glad that I'm behind the desk.

I've fed the birds, though - they are fighting over the birdfood - magpies vs pigeons at the mo. Not too of my favourites, but you can't discriminate, can you?

Nice to have you back with us, Jay! Hope the broadband is here to stay!

I've now got some suppliers to shout at I may be over at the rant thread later...

Have a good day, all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Are you having a lie in Flo?
                            If you can call it that Scarlet - Himself woke me at 6.30 to ask if I wanted a cup of tea! Once I'm awake, that's it, there's no going back to sleep so the pillows were piled and I started a new James Patterson (large print, short chapters, easy reading) and eventually left my bed at 9.00. Had to go out to get drugs (with unwashed, uncut hair and no mascara ) and it's bloomin' freezin'. I'm about to blitz the tiles in the bathroom, jut thought I'd pop in to say Happy Friday and Good Morning All.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Forgot to tell you, I've treated myself to a new bone china breakfast cup and saucer. It's not my usual traditional style, this one's modern with cupcakes on it
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Right, I've done the washing, planned two more weeks grammar lessons (yes it is my "day off") and it's merely -1.4 outside so I am going to hang the washing out (to freeze dry) and visit the allotment in the hope I can get the fork in the ground! see you later- or very soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X