Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get on with none stick i've always thought if it wears of it means I've eaten it not sure if thats true but its enough to put me of them.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Looking in between domestic chores & neighbourly chores, not really chores but you know what I mean

Weatherwise fingers crossed for our colonial cousins .......... Blizzard 2015: 250-Mile Stretch of Northeast Braces for Storm - NBC News
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• so...will we be getting that a few days later????...eeek.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          I've just had a thought - perhaps the issue with my cake tins is not their age, but me not giving them a proper clean.

Hmmmm.
          Sorry, Hazel, but i can't imagine you having an unscrubbed cake tin
          Which reminds me, any Cake left, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Comment

• Ooooops- too slow VC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              so...will we be getting that a few days later????...eeek.
              Apparently not Nicos, the front is going to move south rather than across the Atlantic....fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                ...Weatherwise fingers crossed for our colonial cousins .......... Blizzard 2015: 250-Mile Stretch of Northeast Braces for Storm - NBC News
                Now I know why my sister moved from NY State to Florida when her husband retired!
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon all! It's cold here - I'm debating whether to override the heating or to stick it out for another half hour when it comes on anyway.

Hmm - I'll have a coffee distract me and warm up my fingers.

Have been without an internet connection all morning - so difficult to work without emails! Been to the happy thread as I'm glad to be back on line - but now off to the rant thread too....

Comment

• You know I'm going through my kitchen cupboards? Well I have some (really!) out-of-date desiccated coconut, and I thought that the birds would like it, rather than it being chucked out.

Is this a good idea, and would I soak it first, or put it out for them as it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      You know I'm going through my kitchen cupboards? Well I have some (really!) out-of-date desiccated coconut, and I thought that the birds would like it, rather than it being chucked out.

Is this a good idea, and would I soak it first, or put it out for them as it is?

Hazel, I just 'googled' this, and it says clearly that 'desicatted coconut, can swell in a birds stomach and can kill them'.

Fresh coconut is ok, so I think you must soak it, or not put it out for them.
                      DottyR

Comment

• Soak it first Hazel

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                          Hazel, I just 'googled' this, and it says clearly that 'desicatted coconut, can swell in a birds stomach and can kill them'.

Fresh coconut is ok, so I think you must soak it, or not put it out for them.
                          Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                          Soak it first Hazel
                          Thanks, girls - I won't risk it.

Comment

• Good Morning All. Some of my family and friends will be devastated this morning (Face Ache is down). Dark and cold here, but ner sner so that's good. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone...very dark here this morning, just as it was brightening up in the mornings too! Snow forecast for tomorrow and Thursday...because we are so low here we usually dodge the showers, on saying that you will probably have to come dig me out! Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

It seems to have ages for dawn to break today...very glum looking out there...even the chooks wanted to stay indoors...and it's not even windy nor raining!!
                                Think they want a duvet day!

..mind you..with all those feathers , I suppose they have a duvet day every day!!!

Jam day for me today....lets hope this one sets properly!

No idea what I'll make but I'll have a look in the freezers and grab some frozen fruit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X