Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I so want one of these - cold what cold?
    Attached Files
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Haha, do they not do a women's one in these Lumpy. I like it! I could knit one but winter may be over and done with by the time I finish it haha
      Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon, the snow has melted here too! I am glad. Clear sky's and the sun is out here at the moment. Now that I have said it I bet it starts to rain or something ha.
        Carrie

Comment

• Here ya go Carrie!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Haha that's great Nicos! I want one! haha
            Carrie

Comment

• I was just thinking then, how do you get into it???????
              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]52971[/ATTACH]

I so want one of these - cold what cold?
                Now that is FAAAAAAB!

I have a fleece one - had it for years, long before the 'onesie' appeared. It's just like a HOOOGE baby-gro, but with no feet in. It's Navy Blue, with a tall collar and a full length zip. A real pain if you need the loo, but with my Fuggly-boots as slippers, and some fingerless gloves on, I'm warm and toasty.

The trouble is, it collects Golden Retriever hair like you wouldn't believe...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Maybe you could collect the hair, card it, spin it and then knit into into a new retreveronsie?
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nutter!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Nicos that looks like a giant hot water bottle cover
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Love it Nicos. I was away last year over the boys Birthday and a friend gave both boys Onesies..I lion and a tiger. I got home a few hour earlier than expected No1 scrabbled to take his tiger suit off cos he knew I'd take the mick

Stan has been a little b@gger today. He was running around the garden going mad and I spied a piece of string hanging out of his mouth you guessed it a dead mouse! Yuk! he did come back when called, though he hasn't quite learned the word DROP yet

Comment

• Morning all. Have woken up to snow that I don't think we were meant to have. Have just checked my BBC weather app and it says we should have rain later to wash it away.
                          I hope it does as I've got to get kids to Grandma and Granddad and OH to work. If I don't get the kids to Grandma and Granddads for their sleep over then I'll be in trouble.
                          Apart from digging the car out I am intending to have a tidying up and doing a bit of cleaning. Then having a peaceful afternoon just channel flicking. Well that's my plan.
                          Hope everyone has a good day
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Woke to the white stuff, much to my annoyance as I have lots to do today. Will have to go and clear the debris netting before I do anything.

Have a super day everyone and keep warm

Comment

• Whey Hey It's snowing - won't settle mind because its too wet.
                              Obviously my attempt at a snow dance last night has nearly worked. Maybe if I adjusted the steps so it does'nt look like a cross between the okey cokey, the twist and the birdie dance I might have more success in making it snow.
                              On the other hand maybe the weather didn't like my wellie boots, tu tu and balaclava.

Comment

• Och, not fair, I would like some of the white stuff please! Nothing here! Off to the hockey tonight other than that doing next to nothing today!
                                Last edited by Jay22; 31-01-2015, 08:32 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X