Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay - try a snow dance! Maybe a tu tu, goggles and a bobble hat would work?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• morning,DH said it had snowed here,aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy,all thats left is a sprinkle in the trailer bottom,everywhere is wet,no rain,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Will give it a try Lumpy!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Will give it a try Lumpy!
          pictures need please,better still a video,this skill should be passed on,and not to be laughed at,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning Grapeys. Its all Sunshiny here again - bit nippy though. Better that than snow. Anyone who wants it, is welcome to my share.
            Hope you're all enjoying your weekend

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint Lottie but its well known in certain circles (or should that be institutions) that the snow dance has to be performed in the pitch dark and on ones own with no distractions.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Not a bad day today but no allotment for me - helped out an elderly friend with a computer problem this morning - now looking after my 3 grandsons whilst their mother does her bit for collecting school funds and have promised Nos.2 & 3 that I will take them on the same train journey as last week when no.3 missed out because of a cold and was not a happy bunny :-)
                Last edited by Sheneval; 31-01-2015, 11:28 AM.
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Feeling very lazy today, not good, Ahh maybe another coffee will help.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon All. Dry, bright and freezing cold here. The snow is slowly clearing so it looks like we might be able to get the car off the drive soon. Hope so. Quiet day today, no visitors so far. Enjoy the weekend
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                      Not a bad day today but no allotment for me - helped out an elderly friend with a computer problem this morning - now looking after my 3 grandsons whilst their mother does her bit for collecting school funds and have promised Nos.2 & 3 that I will take them on the same train journey as last week when no.3 missed out because of a cold and was not a happy bunny :-)
                      Has to be done - things have to be fair!

Comment

• Cold and windy here. Off out with the OH in an hour for a dog walk. He's still working...the joys of working from home

Comment

• Afternoon all!

I've been to the GC this morning - wanted the pet section to get Domino a bed. He uses a delivery box on top of the filing cabinet to sleep in at the mo - even assuming I can get something the right size there is a great possibility that he will just turn his nose up at it, so I've got to buy it from somewhere that I can take it back to if he does that.

I bought him and Oli a radiator bed at great expense some years ago and the only one who used it was the Next-door's cat, Timmy.

Couldn't find the right thing, but did enjoy a mooch round the GC. It would have been even better if they weren't still flogging off the Christmas stuff and actually had some gardening stuff in there!

Right - domestic duties now!

Comment

• It is a don't like the weather, wait half an hour sort of day here. Woke up to a light dusting of snow - then it snowed again then it rained and now it is bright sunshine - clouds forming as well.

Fortunately the dogs are responding to the cold by being a bit sleepy near the radiator!

Time to get things done though - I have a voucher for the garden centre which expires today - I bet I spend extra as well.
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Has to be done - things have to be fair!
                              Scarlet - His original view on fairness was that only he should get to go this week - fortunately he has now come round to Andrew going as well - otherwise all hell would have broken out
                              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Afternoon we're now snow-less so I hope yours soon melts as well Flo.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X