Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on it's way out Bren, but it's so cold - I hope that's not more on the way
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh Noooo!!...Jeanie is still out spending her voucher!!!

Quick...someone go and drag her out of there
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Flipping freezing here, and the wind is wicked, but then again, it has dried the washing on the line.

I have to nip to A1di's in a bit for mushrooms to put into steak and kidney that I'm making - seems like stew weather, doesn't it?

Comment

• Hazel we're having the usual spaghetti bolognese tonight then tomorrow its pheasant stew with dumplings. I've done a count and we've still got 6 pheasants and 2 partridges left in the freezer.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Just a quick pop-in to say 'Hi!' before abandoning the spreadsheets, turning off the Poota, having a wallow in the tub, and falling asleep in front of the TV.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            ... I bought him and Oli a radiator bed at great expense some years ago and the only one who used it was the Next-door's cat, Timmy.
            Hmmmm. I bought one for our old girlie, to stop her burning her feet on the hot radiator. I hung it on the radiator, and sat her it it. She glared at me, peed in it, then climbed back on top of the radiator. I gave up and just laid a folded towel on the radiator after that.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Back from the garden centre at about 5 pm - spent my voucher and a whole lot more on a blue hydrangea - now to get it in the ground and protected from digging paws!
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Hmmmm. I bought one for our old girlie, to stop her burning her feet on the hot radiator. I hung it on the radiator, and sat her it it. She glared at me, peed in it, then climbed back on top of the radiator. I gave up and just laid a folded towel on the radiator after that.
                If Dom does anything remotely like that I'll skin 'im - 16year old birthday boy next week or not!

Comment

• Morning All

Cold biting wind this morning so going to wrap up warm for the plot, frosts forecast all week down here so some rough digging to do on the corner section. Purchased a Victoria plum tree yesterday from Wilko's but roots look a little fragile so going to plant in a pot for this year.

We have decided on stew tonight as its always tastes better when it's cold outside. I might even have to take the hip flask with me today.

Have a great day and keep warm

Comment

• Morning all

Heavy sleet here..Wasn't expecting that!

We have a houseful of French peeps for lunch today...leg of British lamb
                    I've made a peach and mango cheesecake for pud.....Mmmmm....

Best go and do that thing one does with a duster.....hope I can remember how to use it!

Comment

• Oh!
                      Just realised that it's February!

Happy February folks

Comment

• Morning dry and bright out here with a little breeze,but anybody's guess what is to come.
                        Thats 1 month of 12 gone already Nicos ,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. No Snow Thank goodness for that. Turned the car around last night so I could basically drive it out if needed.
                          Dropping OH off at work then picking kids up and having a roast chicken dinner at my mom and dads.
                          Then home to make sure the kids costumes are ready for tomorrow. Its a literacy day so they are going as people they have made up.
                          So Han is a gardener and Willis a farmer. Hans seeds, books and tools are sorted.
                          Will is now going with a couple of stuffed toys and not a bag of flour. He wanted originally to be a crop farmer hence the bag of flour. Think its the combine harvesters that made him want to be a crop farmer. But fluffy toys have won him over well actually I think its all the girls cooing over the cuddly toys that's won him over. He is such a smoothy.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all sunny and dry here - plan to build a couple of raised beds today if I can find the bits and pieces I need in that overcrowded shambles I call a garage
                            Last edited by Sheneval; 01-02-2015, 09:45 AM.
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• It will soon be Christmas again!!!
                              Carrie

Comment

• Ha!...I know...I was just thinking I need to start making Xmas decorations soon for next Xmas!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X