Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone, why do I keep walking at 5.00? Really too early to start the day, and when is it going to be be Spring? Please say 'soon'.

Off to meet friend later for coffee and cake, well what else can you do.
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      so I got on the coach but couldn't sleep well on there.
      Yeh, I've tried sleeping in a car as well & it's not really comfortable............By the way...........Morning all.......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        Morning everyone, why do I keep walking at 5.00?
        Yeh Dotty, it is rather early & cold to be out walking...............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning its cold and frost out so I don't think I'll be managing to dig up any parsnips.

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
          Morning everyone, why do I keep walking at 5.00? Really too early to start the day, and when is it going to be be Spring? Please say 'soon'.

Off to meet friend later for coffee and cake, well what else can you do.
          Dotty 5am only feels early in winter come summer its a good time to be sat in the garden with a mug of tea.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Dotty 5am only feels early in winter come summer its a good time to be sat in the garden with a mug of tea.
            Totally agree Bren, that's why I'm hoping Spring will arrive soon! I do love the early mornings in the summer, I'm very much a 'morning person'
            Last edited by bearded bloke; 04-02-2015, 08:20 AM. Reason: fixed quotebox
            DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              Yeh Dotty, it is rather early & cold to be out walking...............
              Haha, See what I mean!! I'm even 'dafter' at 5.00 in the morning!
              DottyR

Comment

Or a nice walk..................

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Long time no see! Hope everyone's hale and hearty, sorry, I haven't read back.

I've been boycotting my on-line life, sorry chums, but needs must. Must say, I really really don't miss fb at all, and I have lost the urge to be up to date on everything that's happening 'out there' as most of it is either none of my business or just a waste of my time. Hope that doesn't sound rude or disrespectful - it isn't meant to.

Anyway, a quick pop to the rant thread, then I'm back to my spreadsheets. Kettle's hot, and there's bisquits in the cupboard. Have a fab day, catch-ya later.
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 04-02-2015, 09:10 AM.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Or even earlier if you like to listen to the dawn chorus - Many years ago when Adam was a boy I used to get the 0520 bus for work and I had no trouble sleeping on the bus on the way home in the early afternoon at all - the conductress had to give me a nudge occasionally to prevent me being carried past my stop

Morning all
                    Last edited by Sheneval; 04-02-2015, 08:24 AM.
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all!

Disaster is looming her today as I opened a pouch for Domino cat's brekkers first thing and found that it was the last one in the cupboard. It's his birthday today too - 16yrs old today. . I remember him when he was a likkle bitty kitty kitten - I'll see if I can find a pic to scan and post later.

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      Must say, I really really don't miss fb at all, and I have lost the urge to be up to date on everything that's happening 'out there' as most as most of it is either none of my business or just a waste of my time.
                      Precisely the reason that I don't do FB.

Right - there are files to be shuffled...

Comment

• Morning You're all totally bonkers, sometimes I think I'm the only sane one here
                        Sunshine and nippy this morning. Pups running round like nutters - wonder where they've caught that?
                        Kettles on but I'd like to know where G4 has hidden the biskits this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                          Morning Carianne, must have been chilly on the 'coach'? Where was it going?
                          Haha, I really cannot spell when I am have a sleep. I wish it was taking me somewhere far where it's nice and sunny and warm!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Kettles on but I'd like to know where G4 has hidden the biskits this time
                            In the cupboard above the kettle - you don't have to look far for chuffsake!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all, fine and cold here today. Beautiful sunshine! We missed you G4! Happy 16th Birthday to little Domino, hope Hazel does the done thing and gets out there to buy you some dinner! Having a lazy morning this morning so off to get a cuppa, you know where I am if you want to join me!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I meant couch BM haha.

My excuse was I was half a sleep when I wrote it
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X