Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still do 'ironing',100% cotton shirts! At one time when my sons were still at home n still in school, used to 'iron' at least 21 shirts a week! Not counting mine, so probably 30! And I do like pressed, crisp pillow cases and duvet covers! + all the other stuff! ( not socks or underpants tho)!
    Maybe I need therapy?
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      I don't iron either, I think very carefully before I buy clothes, some only get worn once if they need ironing. Working in the charity shop has its advantages though, they have a big steamer if I am desperate
      What's a dry buddy Carianne?
      A clothes dryer £59-99 ARGOS google it it looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        What's a dry buddy Carianne?
        This is it NannySally.
        Attached Files
        Carrie

Comment

• Anything that stops ironing sounds bladdy wonderful, going to look into this lol
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• I haven't ironed since I broke my wrist about 8 years ago - and I'm not starting now.
            It doesn't matter what I wear, ironed or not, within a couple of minutes of putting it on, its crumpled, usually covered in dog hair and I've dropped food down my front. Waste of time trying to look decent.
            I apply the same reasoning to hoovering

PS I thought a Dry Buddy was something you had for kids to stop them wetting the bed

Comment

• I thought it was a house trained partner.......................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I must be a scuffer then. I'm afraid I only iron the kids school polo shirts cause of the collars. I usually tumble the clothes this time of year so just empty the tumbler, give the clothes a good shake then go and hang them up.
                My dad irons everything including knickers and socks.
                sigpic

Comment

• Before retiring, I used to iron every week but since I retired.............by the way what's an iron?..........
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Before retiring, I used to iron every week but since I retired.............by the way what's an iron?..........
                    I assume it is like a jemmy - a long hooked piece of metal you occasionally use on the allotment - very useful for breaking up pallets.
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Before retiring, I used to iron every week but since I retired.............by the way what's an iron?..........
                      golf club?

Comment

• Morning all - off to Center Parcs this morning for a few days with the grandkids :-)
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all. I have a kids assembly lined up this morning. Then taking OH to work then well I don't know but will find some jobs to do.
                          Another fun filled Friday.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning All and a Very Happy Friday There's a really hard frost this morning and it's -4. Car took ages to defrost. Have a good time Shen
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• OK! then, with re to 'ironing', I must 'try harder'! To be like you chaps.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Good morning, got my dad coming around this morning using my internet because his is off until 1pm. He can not live without his internet any more ha. Going to clean the flat up this morning before he comes around but first I need some breaky and a coffee.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X