• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night night Lottie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      C'mon Wales...you can do it!
      ...Anyone for fizz, I'm gonna have a tipple regardless??
      ....or maybe they couldn't Not a good start

Comment

• Rugby - a group of men playing with odd shape balls!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Oh, what a shame. They played so well to start and then they fell apart

Comment

• What the mens odd shaped balls?
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning all!
              You lot having a lie in?

Flippin frizzin again here this morning
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos - Yep the dog let me have a lie in till6.50 but it takes me this long to get animated - I need a coffee fix to fire up my brain cell (notice not plural).
                Its dismal at the moment. At leat the fire is still kicking out some heat from last night.

Comment

• Ditto Nicos, hard frost last night. First cup of tea to keep me warm. Just looking outside makes me feel cold
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning. OH just gone out cycling, first 100km ride of the year. Me, I've put a load of washing on, made a cup of tea and back to bed. Will read for a bit then I've some boards to make up for the sllotment. That should keep me warm!

Comment

• 100km - I am very impressed!

Comment

• Morning all,damp out,thats all,last night was very cold,i had to get me hottie out,supposed to be better weather for the weekend,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Am going up to plot, to have a potter, before the rain arrives.

Have a good day people.
                          DottyR

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! thought I'd better pop in to see how everyone is. Been a bit busy these last few days, due to a house guest. She's dragging me out shopping now - Aaaaaaaaargh!

Catch ya later.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good morning, dull here. Off to the garden center this afternoon when the OH decides to get ready and then I am off to my cousins 30th party later on tonight.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, love these kind of mornings,cold, frosty and sunny! My favourite kind of day. Hope you all have a great weekend!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X