Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all. The sun is streaming in through the bedroom window and OITC has kindly set up a chair for me to bask in it. Aah...

Going a bit stir crazy so I signed up for Netflix and am watching Fargo. Oh my it's good!
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Waves to Kitty Hope you're on the mend - a bit of sunshine and knowing that spring is on its way can work wonders - plus a bit of OITC TLC
      Sorry to rub it in, KCN, but its a glorious sunshiny day and a pleasure to be out in the garden. Having a couple of crazy puppies adds to the fun

Comment

• Afternoon folks! Have potatoes from the Shrops potato day and bought shallots and a 1/2 pt mug of crimson flowered broadies (£2!) too - missed BB, though.

There was a lady selling somosas and I do hope he bought some - they were DIVINE!

Right - pit stop for coffee, and now off to a local Hbase which is apparently having a closing down sale.....

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooooon Peeps! Chum has gone, horsey chores completed, Chooks checked, lawn poo-picked, laundry on. Dogs are entertaining themselves, hubby is 'tinkering' and I have NOTHING that needs my attention. For once.

It won't last...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
            Think Strava supposedly helps prevent you from getting lost Scarlet ?!!
            Do you use it for running?

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
            Strava?? No idea what that is so no!
            My OH and son use garmin computers on their bikes (son also uses it for running) they wear heart rate monitors and it gives them all the data they need to improve their speed how fast they were on the hills, their route etc.

They then upload them on the net and follow other riders. I'm constantly being told - I'm "king of the mountain" on this stretch of road. How many miles so and so rode this morning, how long it took and what his route was...

Comment

• ... a bit like Flo with her Husband's sports commentary ...
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I have a step counter, does that count?

Don't suppose it does as the battery's dead

Memorable post here - 33,000
                How can anyone in their right mind post so much
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-02-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Well done VC...I'm saying nuffink!

Last edited by Nicos; 08-02-2015, 01:27 PM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well Done VC - the British Museum does'nt have mummies that old!
                    Just for you as a very special lady

Attached Files
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...they gave me a garmin swim for Xmas.

Comment

• Well done VC
                        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Waves to Kitty Hope you're on the mend - a bit of sunshine and knowing that spring is on its way can work wonders - plus a bit of OITC TLC
                          Sorry to rub it in, KCN, but its a glorious sunshiny day and a pleasure to be out in the garden. Having a couple of crazy puppies adds to the fun
                          I don't mind if you rub it in VC, I would do the same I will just have to keep up to date with everyones adventures in the garden and use my imagination.
                          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                          If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Do you use it for running?

My OH and son use garmin computers on their bikes (son also uses it for running) they wear heart rate monitors and it gives them all the data they need to improve their speed how fast they were on the hills, their route etc.

They then upload them on the net and follow other riders. I'm constantly being told - I'm "king of the mountain" on this stretch of road. How many miles so and so rode this morning, how long it took and what his route was...
                            No I dont... I use Runtastic for running and Runtastic Biking and a Velo for cycling..Just back from a 75 kilometre cycle..Horrible day for it tho as we had a freezing fog that never lifted all day.. I underestimated how cold it was going to be

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

Memorable post here - 33,000
                            How can anyone in their right mind post so much
                            That just begs an answer, but it won't be me
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• It's been gorgeous here! OH cycles 6days a week and uses those "hotties" in his shoes to keep his feet warm. When the weather is really bad, he cycles indoors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                That just begs an answer, but it won't be me
                                Me neither !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X