This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    I know the feeling Shen our youngest grandson turned to me during a game of Super Mario cart 'and they let you drive on real roads you can't even stay on the track'
    That is brilliant Bren
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
      No I dont... I use Runtastic for running and Runtastic Biking and a Velo for cycling..Just back from a 75 kilometre cycle..Horrible day for it tho as we had a freezing fog that never lifted all day.. I underestimated how cold it was going to be
      I use ****+ as an app on the phone. I'd love a garmin, but can't possibly justify the cost.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      It's been gorgeous here! OH cycles 6days a week and uses those "hotties" in his shoes to keep his feet warm.
      As soon as I turned onto the M54 at Wolverhampton the fog came down, and stayed all the way to the potato day near Telford. It cleared as soon as I turned off the M54 on the way home, and the sun has been shining here. Love the idea of the hotties!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Scarlet;1320551]Do you use it for running?

My OH and son use garmin computers on their bikes (son also uses it for running) they wear heart rate monitors and it gives them all the data they need to improve their speed how fast they were on the hills, their route etc.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        It's been gorgeous here! OH cycles 6days a week and uses those "hotties" in his shoes to keep his feet warm. When the weather is really bad, he cycles indoors.
        ...and you are okay with him cycling with hotties!! Don't think my better half would be
        Have to look into hottie's, my feet get very cold in this weather even though I wear those covers for the cycling shoes..
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I agree the garmins cost a fortune but my boy kept borrowing the OH's so he had one for Christmas. Much better IMO that a bunch of xbox games. My OH has had good use out of his. Going strong after two years, used 6 times a week.

Best day we've had for ages, had a fantastic day in the garden. Feel really chuffed.

Comment

• Good Morning Frosty here, but it's much, much lighter. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, much lighter here too yay! When I start to feel more human(maybe after a couple more coffee's) I need to move and tidy the house up.

Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Morning ladies from a frosty Nestland, hope it gets as warm as it was yesterday. Have a good day whatever you may be doing.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I'm moving at some point this week to a temporary desk in a huge shared office with about a dozen senior nurses. Oh the joys of building a helipad
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

We decided last night that we will pop to Devon to see the family for a few days so off to the allotment today to get a few bits done before our short break. Weather is actually above freezing for the first time in a few weeks and wont be long before I start to open a few packets of seed

Have fun whatever you do today

Comment

• Mornin all!

Got a pile of washing up to sort out now from last night
                      ....as was feeling too tired/lazy at silly o/clock.fr to do it without breaking something/falling asleep into the sink

And nope- not much alcohol was involved at all!

Nice to have a natter and catch up with friends we'd not seen since October!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Quite dull here this morning, cold but not freezing. Like Carrie I have also got a bit of housework to do :0( Hope you have a lovely time in Devon Greenleaves!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Brrrh country up here again this morning so was scraping car windscreens .

Having said that, double figure temperatures forecast for today so it will be spring like for a wee while at least.

Comment

• morning peeps,a lovely bright day here,spring like,when i get my spring oiled and washing sorted,ti's lottie again for me,hope the grounds not so claggy,will find something to do,i really enjoyed yesterday just chilling out sowing seeds,your right Flo,it is getting lighter both ends of the day,enjoy your few days away GL,hope nestland soon thaws out BM,is your fur not keeping you warm enough these days
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning another sunny but chilly day here yesterday the GH max temp was 25.5c was almost tropical.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              Good Morning Frosty here, but it's much, much lighter. Have a good day
                              Flo I must have slept through the frost but you're right about it being light earlier and later in the day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all...

Having a slow start to the week as was out for a few pints of the creamy black stuff with one of the neighbours last night
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X