Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, you should live down here AP we've had a couple of gorgeous days this week. busy day today , parents evening after school it a real rugby scrum to get to see the teachers...and I've got double to do. I'm hoping that I can make puppy class with Stan after it but there's no guarantees I'll be finished. I wanted to show off Stans new trick too

Comment

• Morning, its been misty and dull here most days this week but we did get one day of sunshine so thats more than made up for it.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh pig poop - we might be moving! I blame what my daughter calls my 'gypsy blood'.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning,not long got up,nice and dry with bright gray sky here,looks like breakfast will be lunch.

OH err Lumpy,can you smell the stuff,or are your feet itching
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. My kitchen is in a state of disarray. Hubby is taking the flooring up due to the dishwasher leaking for weeks. I did tell him that the flooring was rucking up, did he listens? No.
            His bad luck, sadly this will mean a new kitchen. Did I say sadly? Been waiting years for this lol
            Will keep you all informed of progress, won't be as interesting as puppies, but we never get anything to go right first time. I expect lots of swearing and a bumpy ride
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Cold and grey here again, but the daffodils and crocuses are shooting

Comment

• At least if we do move its only 1 and a quarter miles down the road - its the next village over. It would mean that we would have a 100% more bedrooms - we would then have two instead of the small squishy 1 we have now.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Glad your move will be local Lumpy, I was going to ask if it would impact on your Lu lu.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• afternoon all!

Been lurking

Nice bit of sunshine

upside..... yey!!!!
                    downside.....dirty windows stand out like a sore thumb!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon.

I have got some homemade bread in the slow cooker at the moment. My friend gave me the recipe a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd give it ago and see how it turns out. Right now it smells good.
                      I've also made some homemade buttermilk. I need it for when I make homemade Irish bread tomorrow.

Haha check me out with all this cooking!
                      Carrie

Comment

• You'll be having us all round for afternoon tea next Carrie!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooooon Peeps! You have my sympathy Lumpy - looks like we're off again soon. I'm sick of being nomadic.

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Well, not sure what I think about this.

Was just in morrisons, at the till, when all of a sudden it was pandemonium! Staff shouting, 'get to other door', then ' he's made a run for it'! , then about 8 staff, run at top speed out of the shop! Someone has run off with a 'bunch of flowers' £40.00! Valentine bunch! Maybe drink also? Have never seen staff move so fast, but not fast enough, cos then they all come back in, + the 'bunch of flowers' red roses, (not a £40.00 bunch), and a crate of beers.

That's the pressure of Valentines day!
                            DottyR

Comment

• I'm must be really boring. Lived in this house for 15 years and 12 days and I really would like to stay here for ever.! Though when the boys leave home we won't need the space so we really should think of moving in the next few years. OH wants to go back to Wales.

Comment

• We have a gypsy camp near us (well a few miles away) when the big gypsy wedding programme was on, they had their hair done in town!

Anyway, was in Asda one morning and a load of gypsy girls came in wearing baggy pj's and huge baggy tops, as they walked in the entrance they picked up the flower buckets at the front and walked to the clothing bit at the back of the shop. By the time security was alerted the girls had vanished and there were half dozen empty flower buckets in the clothing department! it's not really funny but I was amazed at how blatant they were

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X