This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    I think you're getting close Hazel, so it's either the cushion Dom doesn't like or he's playing some game you don't know about
    I think I know the answer to that one!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Just saying there's a beautiful blue sky out there and everyone should get of their backsides and do some gardening
    I wish! It does look lovely out there - from here behind the desk .

Right - there's 28 items on the Task List for today, so best get on...

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely and sunny here today, although it got down to minus 1.6 in the greenhouse last night!

I'm off down the allotment in a minute to carry on getting beds ready for spring. I'll take the camping stove and kettle in case I feel like spending the day there.
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Just saying there's a beautiful blue sky out there and everyone should get of their backsides and do some gardening
        I don't see no blue sky's All I see is grey clouds.
        Carrie

Comment

• Sunny here too. Was going to the plot first thing but such a thick frost I've done the weekly shop in town and will go later. Text from my dad to say his heart op which was due on the 25th February will now be 17th March. Was urgent last August! So much for 18 weeks wait.

Comment

• Prevening, folks! Hope all you carefree retirees have enjoyed skipping about in your gardens today - hope your weather cleared up too, Jay.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Right - there's 28 items on the Task List for today, so best get on...
            All 28 items done - hurrah! - but I'd like to make some more inroads into the backlog (how does work build up like that??), so I'll see if I can tackle half a dozen files before calling it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Did you manage to buy some of the compost you haven't even bought yet?
              VC - I'm afraid not - I had to let it all go to others just I case I couldn't get any more but the good news is today I bought not only the pallet I hadn't yet bought but another one to go with it so I might be able to buy some of that if it doesn't all go by Sunday when I will collect all 3 from the shop
              Last edited by Sheneval; 18-02-2015, 08:55 PM.
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ^^^ That's as clear as mud, or is it compost? Will you get a free pallet or three out of it?

Comment

• Well Hazel,the day gradually deteriorated and it's now blowing a hoolie and pouring with rain!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    ^^^ That's as clear as mud, or is it compost? Will you get a free pallet or three out of it?
                    No but I may get 8 bags for £20 provided some is left over If I don't I'll buy another pallet next week - I never give up
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Well, think now that I have had my cuddles with Ted and Spud I will toddle of to bed. Goodnight everyone and thanks again for all of todays chat.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight Jay. Ted and Spud are in the garden now but I know they'd say goodnight if they were here.

Comment

• Morning all. Dark and raining. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, I survived the first day and night with the GG. I need earplugs and an eye patch. A rolled up newspaper sword miraculously hit me straight in the eye yesterday, eye is still a little sore.
                            She has a hacking cough, poor little thing, her chest must really hurt.
                            Nice start to the day, clear sky and bright. Rain expected later though, so indoor play for us.
                            Have a great day everyone, and if anyone has a spare eyepatch let me know ....
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Really didn't sleep, was out for the evening and watched a programme on obese children, a number of which, also had rotten teeth, and the poor little things were having to gave like 8 pr 12 of their milk teeth removed, really got on my mind!

But, looks like a nice sunny morning,so I 'm off shopping ( again)

Have a good day everyone.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy out so today I'll sort though my seeds and think about making a start.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Goodnight Jay. Ted and Spud are in the garden now but I know they'd say goodnight if they were here.
                                I remember our dogs as pups running around much more in the dark like it was some sort of big adventure. Do Ted and Spud do the same. ?
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X