Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning. Looks like it is going to rain here. Not much to do today apart from food shopping. OH is off work again. He was doing my head in yesterday ha.

Coffee anyone?
    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all a bit damp and grey this morning but looks as though it may just brighten up a bit. Hope you all have a lovely day!
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Grey and rainy here today too.

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        Really didn't sleep, was out for the evening and watched a programme on obese children, a number of which, also had rotten teeth, and the poor little things were having to gave like 8 pr 12 of their milk teeth removed, really got on my mind!
        There are an awful lot of 'car crash tv' programmes on the box - I'm sure that the are purely there for the viewer to goggle at for entertainment, and to ridicule those who take part. It's just voyeurism, an updated version of the Victorian freak shows. 'Look at those fat/poor/stupid/obsessed/foolish people - at least we're not like that!'

And with that, I'm off my soap box and tackling the 23 items on the Task List!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Morning its wet and windy out so today I'll sort though my seeds and think about making a start.
          First of the seed sowing this weekend for me - parsnips at the Hill, and leeks in pots at home. Have to get new compost first, though.

Edit: Bill HH has just reminded me - sweet peas too.
          Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 19-02-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Morning All. Chucking it down here. Kitchen floor covered in wet pawprints
            A day to be indoors - with maybe a little seed sowing

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            I remember our dogs as pups running around much more in the dark like it was some sort of big adventure. Do Ted and Spud do the same. ?
            They run around the garden night and day. Being white, I can see Bess easily but the pups blend into the shadows. I've bought them red light-up collars so I can see them in the dark They've just arrived so haven't tried them out yet.
            There are a couple of PIR lights around the garden too, so when the dogs are out playing its like a Son et Lumiere out there. Lights flashing on and off - just need some suitable music

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Morning all. Haven't been on for a few days as we have had a house of sick. The kids seem over it now thankfully just seem to have runny noses and sore throats now.
              Wet and windy here now but have sown a few more seeds to keep the kids busy. Haven't been to allotment due to lurgies but hopefully will be able to next week when the kids are back.
              Have a good day everyone.
              sigpic

Comment

• It's raining. Stuck indoors. Wanted to tackle the weeds at the end of the garden. UNIMPRESSED.

Comment

• Hazel I'm going to make a start soon but it seems so cold and dreary just yet, i have been playing with my seeds though so they've been virtually sown.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

They run around the garden night and day. Being white, I can see Bess easily but the pups blend into the shadows. I've bought them red light-up collars so I can see them in the dark They've just arrived so haven't tried them out yet.
                  That would be worth a video
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    That would be worth a video
                    I second that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Morning all a bit damp and grey this morning but looks as though it may just brighten up a bit.
                      Well true to form it didn't brighten up and it's now pouring with rain! it's hail actually!
                      Last edited by Jay22; 19-02-2015, 11:23 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Well true to form it didn't brighten up and it's now pouring with rain! it's hail actually!
                        If only there was a dislike button

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps! Just when you think you've cracked it, some blighter comes and sticks a spanner in the works. To shorten the tale, I got a call from my Sister on Monday, and I very soon became proofreader for a job she's taken on. By Tuesday evening, I was also researcher and compiler of blurb, too. I think I've fried my brain over these last two days, but hey-ho, at least I'm earning.

Hope you lot are all OK? Our lovely dry sunny week has degenerated into wet windy and bleugh!

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Nice to see you, G4 - I'd love a coffee, ta.

Brain frying here too. But at least I feel that I'm getting somewhere with the monstrosity of an In-Tray which has been threatening to take over the world since the New Year.

Comment

• Wet, windy and cold here - might have to do some knitting

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                                Wet, windy and cold here - might have to do some knitting
                                I'm stuck behind the desk - swap ya, Rusty.
                                Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 19-02-2015, 03:15 PM. Reason: clarity!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X