Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, just got back from the interview. I think it went well I will find out tomorrow if I get the job or not.

Got housework to do been putting it since last week. My neck was not to bad when I was out but now I am back home it's stiffened up again :/
    Carrie

Comment

• Good luck with the job Carrie, sounds like stress pains but then again I'm no quack.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hi everyone, thought I would pop in and say hello(waves).

Just been to Aldi for the heated propagator bargain and the only one in the shop Still doing lottie after a very lapse year last year (naughty Sara!!)

Hope everyone is well

Sara x
        http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

• Morning all. Very wet here at the moment. Planning to go to Aldi in a bit to have a look at their garden stuff.
          Have spent over an hour at B&Q with OH trying to get some wood sorted for his new Hornby railway set. So am now sat here on line with a cuppa recovering.
          Good luck with the job Carrie
          sigpic

Comment

• Did someone break the Vine for a while then? Couldn't get on for an hour or so.

Right - nipping up to Aldi now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Good morning, just got back from the interview. I think it went well I will find out tomorrow if I get the job or not.
              I thought you got a new job a few weeks ago, or did I misunderstand? Good luck anyway!

Been to pick son from school as he's not well. Have managed to get a doctors appointment for tomorrow . Pouring with rain here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Did someone break the Vine for a while then? Couldn't get on for an hour or so.

Yes I tried just now and took a while to connect. Seems ok now. Must be the rain.

Comment

• Down for me too I've no idea why but I didn't break it

I've been rummaging in the garage for stuff. No idea what I wanted but I found a Swedish shop balcony table thingy, no instructions and a couple of essential bits missing, a straw basket that fell to dust when touched, some jigsaw puzzles (unopened) and a replacement handle for a hammer.
                  Now what can I make from this load of junk?

What are the rest of you doing? Something useful I hope

Comment

• Just cobbled up a hanging shelf in the greenhouse to put the tatties on. The things you've got to do to keep the meeces at bay.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Went to the gym at lunchtime, if that counts as useful? I haven't been running for 10 days with one thing and another, and - boy - did I feel it . Bit of a worry as I've a 10k race in the middle of March...

Back to the file shuffling now though...

Comment

• Spent the morning putting up new second little plastic greenhouse thingy, cleaning around the patio area and settling it in next to the bigger one, did lots of sweeping underneath etc,moved round my 'potting table' , and the hundreds of flower pots! Where do they all come from. Then the rain started and it's been pouring since, glad I got out there when I did.

One day I'll sow some seeds!

Seem to remember we had a very spring last year?

Going out later to meet old colleagues for drinks and food.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                          I thought you got a new job a few weeks ago, or did I misunderstand? Good luck anyway!

Been to pick son from school as he's not well. Have managed to get a doctors appointment for tomorrow . Pouring with rain here.
                          Long story. But I did get offered a job but then they took it back because of whatever the other place(where I was working) said to them. But this time I aint put them down so hopefully no problems
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Did someone break the Vine for a while then? Couldn't get on for an hour or so.

Mine was down too :/
                            Carrie

Comment

• The Vine was broken, we might have weevils?
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Mornin Flo'nall

Busy day ahead...packing to go to the UK tomorrow morning.

I always forget to do/ take something!

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Down for me too I've no idea why but I didn't break it
                                I think Nicos switched off the vine when she left for the UK this morning
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X