This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pipkins View Post
    Hi everyone, thought I would pop in and say hello(waves).

Just been to Aldi for the heated propagator bargain and the only one in the shop Still doing lottie after a very lapse year last year (naughty Sara!!)

Hope everyone is well

Sara x
    Pipkins! **Waves madly
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, I'm really tired this morning. I'm off out to the market soon, to see what meat i can buy for the week. But before i get ready, i need a coffee.
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning All. Bright and sunny, but really cold again. Been to te**o already this morning, I could have bumped into Nicos couldn't I? Happy Friday, enjoy your day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, had a late night and only just got up. Went to a 60s evening at our local theatre. Saw Hermans Hermits, no Herman, The Swinging Blue Jeans, Dave Berry, Union Gap and a couple of others.
          Good show, although I am far too young to remember these groups ......
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its frosty and sunny here not many birds around the garden though.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sunny here too. Got the local TV news on. Am I getting old, but the presenter looks about 12 years old. Sure he's not shaving yet!

Comment

• Morning, dark, dull and wet this morning and I'm so tired, hardly slept a wink last night! Tempted to just laze about this morning but know I can't! Need a cup of tea, welcome to join me if you want.
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. It's a lovely sunny, clear blue sky morning here, only 3c outside just now but 15c in the greenhouse.

A fine day for a drive up to Hertfordshire to pick up a lawnmower. And to have a bit of an explore, I don't know the area much at all. But first, another cup of tea and some toast.
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all! Gorgeous day outside - bright and sunny, and doesn't look too cold, although there has been quite a frost in the night.

Supermarket shopping for me later. Also need to buy a couple of new sheets - the existing ones are so old and worn that they feel 'gritty' where the fabric has pilled, and the elastic round the corners is so floppy that they have transformed over time from 'fitted' to 'flat' sheets.

Stuck behind the desk for the day, so you lot has better all enjoy being outside on my behalf.

Comment

• Oh - nearly forgot - it's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!

Comment

• Back from the allotment. Watched the buzzards circling with my new binoculars. More digging but warm enough to work in a t shirt at long last. Nearly finished two beds on my new plot.

Comment

• Has anyone else got a blue border at bottom of there screen on here??

Attached Files
                          Carrie

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps! Yes, annoyingly I have a big fat blue bar along the bottom too. Please remove it, or I'll have to high-tail it over to the rant thread!

I have taken advantage of the lovely weather and skived for an hour after doing horsey chores. Dog-walking chum is dog-sitting for friends, so we met up and took the 'pack' out for a good long gallop along the fields and tracks. There was her spotty-dog, my two Goldies, a Labradoodle and a Puglet - they all had a fab time, and will all sleep well this evening!

I then made the effort to call in at the Butcher's and get bones for my two, so they're now making the most of the sunshine out in the back garden. Now, hopefully, I can get a couple hours work done.

Catch ya later...
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                              Has anyone else got a blue border at bottom of there screen on here??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53787[/ATTACH]
                              Yes, has appeared in the last hour or so. Can be hidden but reappears every time you turn the page.
                              Any news from your interview?

Comment

• the vine has been a bit of a nuisance eh what,come on tonight,did a post,only for the vine to loose it,then off,only just come back on,it has the gremlins,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X