Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours popped round for a 'quick' drink, yesterday early evening, as they were going out later, just for an 'hour', they said, 2.5 hours later, they left! Good thing I'd prepared a casserole that was cooking very slowly in oven, and not a roast! Nice tho.
    DottyR

Comment

• I somehow bought 2 more bags of Red Baron on in sets yesterday at allotment shop, so will go and put those in today, as it's not raining.

Whilst I was there they gave me the seeds I had ordered and forgotton about, Whoops! More seeds!
      DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, been away for a wedding. So nice to come home though.
        First thing I did was check my chitting spuds, all going well.
        Very windy here this morning, hubby out chasing the contents of our recycling bins round the garden
        Charity shop shift later for a return to normality.
        Kitchen still an on going project. Halfway finished
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All. Luvly and sunshiny here
          Just recovering from feeding time at the zoo. Its surprising difficult to feed 6 dogs simultaneously. The adults will wait their turn but the 4 pups dive into the first bowls down and scoff as fast as possible. I've given up trying to make sure they all eat the right amount. Two pups go back to their "Mum" today so life will be a wee bit more peaceful.
          Hope you all have a good day and life waves at you and smiles

Comment

• Morning all! Lovely day here too off on my cake class in a bit and later back to my GH..washed all the wood for my shelving and that need to be put back. No2 GH now needs a health check... The door is off again and I think I need 9 panes of glass...I'm obviously doing something wrong. I wish I was good at DIY

Comment

• Morning bright sunshine here perfect gardening walking weather so long as you wrap up well.

Scarlett enjoy your class and do we get to see cakes photos
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Got all kinds of weather here. Snow, hailstone and sometime the sun pops out. Finishing off the rest of the pile of washing this morning. I've got nothing to do today.
                Carrie

Comment

• Carrie its just started snowing here so not the day i wanted.

Comment

• Morning all - rain, sleet, snow and sunshine here with most of the day still to come :-)
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all! I'm just off to the tip to get rid of all the cardboard from table and chairs I had delivered last week. The new table has an extending bit in the middle so it can either be the size of the old one, or a bit smaller, which is a better fit in the kitchen.

The charity shop van has just been to collect the old one, so that's out the way, and hopefully someone else will find it useful for a few more years yet.

The new chairs have quite light fabric so I'm covering the seats with something that is a bit more forgiving against grubby marks! I'll do a before and after pic later if I remember.

Next door to the tip is a Recycle place - the idea is that you take anything useable there rather than the tip and it saves landfill. I had a monitor for the computer from there a couple of weeks ago for £15 - brill! I'm on the lookout for a shed now as the one at the Hill is on its last legs.
                      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 02-03-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps!

Busy busy busy I'm not used to it now, you know, and I'm pooped!

Blimey is that the time..? Where did the day go?
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Got 3 bags 50l Westlands Manure for £8 from Wilkos today - that is a better price than we can get as a bulk buy. Have to say it is only advertised 3 for 2 on the bag and was not coming up on the till - think Wilkos had missed the fact it was on the bag and they just put it through as 2 bags instead of 3.
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• I do like a bargain Shen

Today I've finally got around to recovering the dinning chairs not sure why I was putting it of, it only took a hour in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Today I've finally got around to recovering the dinning chairs not sure why I was putting it of, it only took a hour in the end.
                              I think that you must have a staple gun thingy, Bren - I'm making 'shower caps' that I can take off and wash if the need arises.

Good thinking, I thought - and cheap as I don't have to buy/beg a uphosterers staple gun from anywhere, and I have oodles of fabric up in the attic room - but the downside is that it took over an hour just to do one last night.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 02-03-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                I think that you must have a staple gun thingy, Bren - I'm making 'shower caps' that I can take off and wash if the need arises.
                                It was quick with the staple gun once I'd got the thing unjammed.

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X