Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Did anyone get hail? It suddenly went dark, and we had about three or four minutes of pea-sized hailstones. The sun came back out five minutes later. Bizarre!

Last time I covered dining chairs, it was with one of a pair of old cotton curtains. The other curtain made a very good matching table-cloth!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Sorry about that very terse "morning" today - I got side-tracked and then ambushed! Just been Tezzy shopping, so nipped in to say goodnight. "Goodnight and the sweetest of dreams to you all"
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• OK this will be my last post for the forseeable future as I find myself no longer able to read the Vine without effort and discomfort.
        I have serious sight issues and the inclusion of pale blue bars to either side plus the very wide bottom dark blue one has meant that my enjoyment of the site has vanished.
        I will check in daily to see if things improve but I doubt that my absence will change the need to advertise.
        Even adblock has not managed to remove the blue.
        So.....thanks to all of you for your help, advice and wisdom as well as the very enjoyable humour.
        I do hope to be able to do an Arnie in the future. XX
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I've replied to you on the Blue Line thread, Lumpy.
          I'm orf to my gwely now, so wish you all a good night and funny dreams

Comment

• Good morning, dull and wet weather here. I am off to see my mum and dad later. Have a good day
            Carrie

Comment

• Morning All Cold, wet and windy here, but the sky is bright so it will probably improve later. I feel like I've got a cold coming on so it's mind over matter today. A cold is not on the calendar, so I'm not having one.

Sorry to hear you're leaving us lumpy - have you tried VCs fix? I have to make everything bigger these days in order to be able to see/use comfortably and that includes the positioning of my PC both at home and at work. As we are having a change to several new systems over the course of this year, the training is proving to be difficult for me with my varifocals. I can position my personal workstation screen to suit my eyesight, but it's harder when in a training room!

Have a good day All and see you later
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

It's sunny here again this morning, in fact we've a dry week forecast leading up to a nice warm day on Sunday. I'm going to have to be careful not to get carried away with planting and sowing.

Meanwhile there's still ground to prepare at the allotment, so I'll go down there in a bit and get stuck in. Need to make it nice for its March calendar pictures!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  OK this will be my last post for the forseeable future as I find myself no longer able to read the Vine without effort and discomfort.
                  I have serious sight issues and the inclusion of pale blue bars to either side plus the very wide bottom dark blue one has meant that my enjoyment of the site has vanished.
                  I will check in daily to see if things improve but I doubt that my absence will change the need to advertise.
                  Even adblock has not managed to remove the blue.
                  So.....thanks to all of you for your help, advice and wisdom as well as the very enjoyable humour.
                  I do hope to be able to do an Arnie in the future. XX

So sorry to heat that Lumpy, do hope you are are able to return at some point, take care.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Morning all!

It's a warm and sunny one from what I see from behind the desk - I hope that you can all get outside today. I've opened the cover on the mini g/h (new cover thanks to A1di) this morning, but still no sign yet of the leeks/sweetpeas/broadbeans.

Hairdresser is coming round later, so I'd better get a move to to get as much of the Task List done as I can before then.

Comment

• Morning all, lovely and sunny here this morning! Sorry to hear you may not be part of the forum for a while Lumpy, hope things get better soon.

Well, loads of housework to get done. Lots of mucky puppy feet all over the floor and I can't see either dog picking up a mop, do you?!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Well, loads of housework to get done. Lots of mucky puppy feet all over the floor and I can't see either dog picking up a mop, do you?!
                        When you've taught your dogs to mop the floor, Jay, can you teach Domino cat how to close a door behind him?

Comment

• And its a sunshiny good morning from me too.
                          I'm on the puppy feet clean up too. At least is dry muddy puppy feet, not wet ones today. Even grumpy old Auntie Mary is sitting out in the sun, warming her fur (had to add that in case anyone thought Mary was a human bean).
                          Its a truly glorious spring day. Hope this is the start of many more

Comment

• Aww Bessie has been replaced by a Daff!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just come back from my mum and dad's. A magpie tried attacking my Denero(my rabbit) I didn't think birds go after rabbits. When I went my parents house it was dull and looked like it was going to rain, but now I am home the bloody sun has decided to come out.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Thought that said Daft Its my St David's Day avatar!
                                Don't know how your floor cleaning went, Jay, mine was the usual mayhem. Puppies trying to eat the soap bubbles and fighting the squeegee mop, to and fro, to and fro........
                                Does anyone else have problems with extending handles on mops and brushes? They seem to collapse when you least expect them too. I know I'm short but pushing a 2' mop around is no joke. Nearly ended up in the bucket myself
                                Sun's still shiny, dog's are asleep in a heap together, coffee beside me, all's well in my little corner of the world

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X