Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon - first post op check at the vet's this morning - Petal is doing well and her sticking plaster has been removed. The vet has been passing on my tip with the tights to other pet owners whose pets refuse to get on with a buster collar.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all. Just popping in to say hello. I am stuffed from a takeaway, no room for a cuppa, let alone cake. Have a good weekend all.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
      If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Evening peeps! Was up against the clock at end of play today so didn't have time to check in before picking mum up for Friday supermarket shopping. In fact I'd better check that last email I whizzed out as I was going out the door - it was an order confirmation, and it wouldn't do to get the numbers wrong on that!

I have opened the first bottle of last year's rhubarb wine - very nice it is too - and now I'm going to do my wonderwoman bit and transform into someone who is going to the pub on a Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by KittyColdNose View Post
          Evening all. Just popping in to say hello. I am stuffed from a takeaway, no room for a cuppa, let alone cake. Have a good weekend all.
          Probably just as well - I doubt that there is any of LD's choccy cake left. It was lovely.

Comment

• glad you liked it Hazel,it's nearly gone,2 bit are hopefully going on a trip to brum tomoz,that leaves 2 small bits,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All

Bright and breezy at the the moment but perfect for a day on the plot. Got loads to do to get ready for the big event....ie sowing. Hoping that the wind drops a little so I can work in less layers than of late.

have a great day everyone and happy gardening, baking, shopping or whatever the day has in store for you

Comment

• Morning all. Bright and breezy here too. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, Sunny here but cold. It is meant to be warm today. Been to the market already. Going to go the garden center later to spend my vouchers I've earned. So might treat myself to some seeds

Have a good day
                  Carrie

Comment

• Yoo Hoo I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkk!
                    After SIL - who is a self proclaimed tech wizard ummed and arred over my ancient laptop, downloaded something to do with fishing, twiddled with the adblock settings and repetitivly stared daggers at me I can read the Vine again. Whoop Whoop!
                    Oh and I found out this morning that my lump was not cancerous so good day all round.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• What good news - on both accounts! You must be relieved
                      Good to have you around Lumpy, I started to miss your smiley posts

Comment

• Such good news Lumpy, glad you're ok x

I've been for a stroll around the garden and boy is there some work to be done. It looks dowdy and motheaten (although I suspect it's snug and squirrel damage to the overwintering veg and the newly planted peas). I really haven't got the energy today, even though it's lovely weather. Anyone seen my mojo?
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon its been lovely and sunny here it started out cold so through the day I've ditched my body warmer then coat.

Pleased to hear your two lots of good news Lumpy.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sowed some more seeds this morning, tomatoes and chilli's.
                            In the afternoon I played my usual Saturday afternoon game of pitch and putt which is on the edge of the sea.
                            Boy were the cobwebs ever blown away. Such a fierce wind and golf balls going everywhere.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening,

Been garden center this morning and picked up some seed with my vouchers I got. Then I went to my mum and dads. I am feeling a bit sick and tired, not sure if It's because I have eat to much or because I have had a nap.

Glad to hear the good news Lumpy
                              Carrie

Comment

• Evening all!

Like both your bits of news, Lumpy.

Been a lovely day here - and my house is cleaned; and 13km (8 miles) round Sutton Park have been run.

I have Christmas leftovers pie in the oven - hurrah! - don't know whether to have it with mash or chips. Then I've got some mince to make bolognase with - I haven't got any tins of tomatoes/passata, though, so I'm going to use a portion of squash soup instead. Not really bolognase, then, I guess.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X