Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I do...when you have the lovely sunny days we have the dreary smirry ones or the downpours! When you have the bad weather we have the lovely sunshine! Doesn't happen here very often so let me enjoy it Hazel!
    Last edited by Jay22; 13-03-2015, 08:56 AM. Reason: Changing 'begrudge' to something nicer as it sounded a bit narky!
    sigpic

Comment

• I've just got back from town. It's blimming cold out there!
      So going to switch the kettle on, make a brew and then make homemade chicken soup with last night chicken that is left. See if that will warm me up. Got to go out again later to collect my shopping.
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all!
        Just getting back into a normal routine having been in the UK for the past 2 weeks
        Not had a chance to read back everything, but hope everyone is OK?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Visit to Vet was fine, everyone was enchanted with him! So many 'Uhs and Ahs, and Ohs', vets waiting rooms are always interesting!
          DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Just the sort of day to have another mooch around the local HomeBargains - see if I can find more dwarf peach trees. At £4.99 they're blummin luvly. This could be the start of my dwarf fruit tree orchard - with trees that I can actually reach. Before you make rude comments - they're about 3-4' tall - I'm fine with a stepstool
            Another 8 little fruit trees fell into my trolley That's 3 peach, 5 cherry, 2 apple, 1 pear and 1 plum in total............and another 24 packets of Suttons seeds at 3 for £1
            Its still raining and its still cold, but in my gardening heart I'm very warm

Everyone OK?

Comment

• I'm fine thanks VC its banana bun time
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                I'm fine thanks VC its banana bun time
                Yes, please, Bren.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Another 8 little fruit trees fell into my trolley That's 3 peach, 5 cherry, 2 apple, 1 pear and 1 plum in total............and another 24 packets of Suttons seeds at 3 for £1
                  Its still raining and its still cold, but in my gardening heart I'm very warm

Everyone OK?
                  All you need now is a dwarf banana tree and you will have all the fruits
                  Carrie

Comment

• See how self-controlled I am - I'm not the one asking for buns, this time

Any left Bren, now that Hazel's had her mitts on them?

Comment

• No buns for me either thanks!

I've eaten so many things in the UK which you can't get here that I put on nearly 1/2 stone in 2 weeks!!!!
                      That's the thing when you visit lots of peeps , everyone wants to treat you to things you say you have missed, and it would be rude to decline such kind gestures eh???

Bacon and baked beans for supper tonight!!!..Yey!!

OH is off work today and is setting up our new IR webcam for the chicken run/ garden.
                      It's just a cheapie from Aldi, but if we get lots of activity we'll go for a clearer one as well .
                      Last year we heard a wild boar in the garden...would have been fantastic to have caught it on camera!
                      Tis very reassuring to know what's going on outside the chicken coop too!

Anyone else got an Infra Red webcam????
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                        Good morning.

My head is a lot better thanks Hazel. I've had to put my glasses on, I think it's coz I was on here all morning and I didn't have my glasses on.

Dull and miserable here today. Not much to do today, I tried making some lamb stock yesterday but I ended up burning it :/ Then my cheesecake went wrong ha!
                        Did you get the pan clean again,i burned 2 pans,i eventually got it off using neat vinegar boiled up,mine were only water ,i now have a new name at home
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                          Did you get the pan clean again,i burned 2 pans,i eventually got it off using neat vinegar boiled up,mine were only water ,i now have a new name at home
                          I let it soak in hot water with some washing up liquid in it. It came off fairly easy. Or it could be because it is a non stick pan.
                          Carrie

Comment

• WHOOP WHOOP - that's me knackered but content from a day's file shuffling - knocked off today's Task List and 5 more from the backlog - being totally up to date is in my sights, I tell ya!

Right - off to pick mum up to do the supermarket shop, then drop her off, and get ready for pub night later on. I've drawn the short straw and am driving - so no wine for me.

Comment

• Oh my goodness, what a greeting from puppy Charlie this morning, can puppies actually 'explode' with excitement I wonder? I've been licked to death (almost),adorable.

Oh almost forgot, morning everyone, happy Saturday.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                See how self-controlled I am - I'm not the one asking for buns, this time

Any left Bren, now that Hazel's had her mitts on them?
                                Hazel was too late I'd already froze those buns we wouldn't be eating for a day or two.

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                                Oh my goodness, what a greeting from puppy Charlie this morning, can puppies actually 'explode' with excitement I wonder? I've been licked to death (almost),adorable.

Oh almost forgot, morning everyone, happy Saturday.

enjoy your puppy kisses Dotty
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X