Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all! A flying visit here to warm up after during a day of outside fatigues: a prolonged session at the Hill; putting the washing out, and just about to nip up the road for the paper.

The worrying thing about it being so cold out there today, is that it is going to be slightly colder tomorrow with some rain thrown in - and it's the first 10k race of the year

Right egg custard eaten, coffee drunk, cat fed - chat later!

Comment

• Sitting in a sunny spot on the settee, just about to start re-reading number 7 of all the Terry Pratchett books I started reading when I was 17!
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Good evening, I don't seem to have any energy to do anything today. I need to move and get tea on soon, I don't see the OH helping me out and making it :/

Coffee anyone?
        Carrie

Comment

• sounds good- yes please Carrie!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• On it's way Nicos! Just hope it's not cold by the time it gets to you
            Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon, its been a good day for driving around in the van with the heater on does make you feel the cold when you have to get out of it though.

Today its a fruit scone with my mug of tea.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all

I trust you all had a rewarding day? Over the plot today and the OH joined me, soon had her to work

Busiest the site has been for a while, probably to do with letters being sent out about uncultivated plots. I will never understand why these people dont let them go as every six months its the same people doing the same thing.

Time for dinner.....roast pork tonight

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeps! How ya doin?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hi. Had quite a good day. Got the tubs off the decking and brought them closer to the house. Daffs really well up and the tulips are making an appearance to. Then put the plastic cover back on the blow away greenhouse. Quite a job as its a big walk in one but I managed.
                    That's about it down the garden. Bit to cold and it looked like rain. So I heard a warm cuppa and a slice of toast calling me.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Evenin' folks - and nice to see you G4.

Just catching up on what everyone has been up to on this chilly day. It was very busy at the Hill too, GL - and yet when I went last weekend at the same time there was not a soul to be seen - and it was a nicer day than today too. Good to catch up with some of the plotters I haven't see for a while, and I got a lot done too - hurrah!

Comment

• I can't remember when I last popped in Been a bit busy, but hey-ho. Knackered now, so catch ya later.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Don't forget about us G4!

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                            Noticeable temperature drop here too, just as I've decided I must crack on and sow some seeds. Evie has made a nest on the bed, and Percy has gone to find a warm teenage boy for company. He absolutely dotes on my youngest son, insists on cuddles when he comes back from school and follows him around like a dog. Quite funny watching a teenager going soppy over the cat too!
                            How is Percys eye Wendy?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight all, see you tomorrow. Zzzzzzz
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                How is Percys eye Wendy?
                                Absolutely fine now, thank you for asking. He is left with a very faint white mark of scar tissue, but as it is under his eyelid I don't think he notices at all. It was touch and go for a while, whether he would lose his eye. Vet's bill came in at £1500. Thank goodness we only had the insurance excess to pay!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X