This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Storage racking sounds quite organised, BB. Although it depends on what you're storing.
    I will admit I'm wondering how many electric drills I actually NEED Currently I have one for each day of the week, then there are the cordless & air drills as well
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      By this time next month the anvil & stand will be in a new home in Devon, plus the largest lathe will be residing with a nearby neighbour, plus the "spare" compressor will have taken up residence on the other side of town, anyone in the market for a 10 ton hydraulic tube bender ?
      That's more like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        I'm sure you're lovely, Nannysally, but some of the "helpers" put me off their shops for life.
        We must have a nice crop here - especially at the St Giles Hospice round the corner. They always are really grateful (even if I feel that I'm just fobbing them off with my old 'junk').

Comment

I will admit I'm wondering how many electric drills I actually NEED Currently I have one for each day of the week, then there are the cordless & air drills as well
          One heavy duty, corded drill which will come in for any heavy jobs that your cordless(s) won't handle.

You will have a favourite cordless already that gets used for 90-95% of all jobs - keep that one, and one other lightweight cordless drill/screwdriver for light work - and let the rest go.

Comment

• BTW, my mother always says I have no empathy, and to never go into any sort of counselling work.

Personally, I think that I'd be great - but even I concede that my habit of finding and pointing out the 'bright side' even in the bleakest of circumstances - and even when someone just wants a wallow in indulgent self pity - is probably very irritating indeed.

Comment

• I'm a bright side person too but, I think you'd be challenged finding a bright side to my clutter
              For me, the bright side is that one day it may come in useful, it may fit me again, I may go to that posh event one day..............and the really bright side is, I won't have to spend money buying another one..........ever

Comment

• Right - I have fallen woefully short in my Task List today .

I have some rhubarb wine to bottle, thought, which I shall do now , and then I'll come back to the desk for an hour to send out one or two easy emails just to make me feel like I've done something useful!

Comment

anyone in the market for a 10 ton hydraulic tube bender ?
                  My other half is still getting himself sorted for equipment for his garage, I just asked him about the tube bender, apparently he already has one!

Comment

• ..and one day I might be slender enough to fit in my 2 ball gowns

yup...TWO!

..me thinks my ball gown days are over too!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      By this time next month the anvil & stand will be in a new home in Devon, plus the largest lathe will be residing with a nearby neighbour, plus the "spare" compressor will have taken up residence on the other side of town, anyone in the market for a 10 ton hydraulic tube bender ?
                      You can never have too many tools or so Mr Pots keeps on telling me.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Never say never Nicos, who knows.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bohobumble View Post
                          My other half is still getting himself sorted for equipment for his garage, I just asked him about the tube bender, apparently he already has one!
                          Thanks for asking Boho' I got it bend a roll cage for a friends winch challenge truck but the project got scrapped after he had a falling out with his good lady
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 16-03-2015, 07:00 PM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• May I offer the services of my dad as a de clutter person. We were moving house once and my mom and I went away for the weekend, it was to do with her college course.
                            When we came back he had basically packed 1/3 of the house, left 1/3 out for every day use and chucked the other 1/3.
                            Only really found what he had chucked when we finally moved and unpacked the boxes. My mom was not impressed.
                            My mom is a hoarder where as my dad if it has no use or not been used in the past 12 months then it goes.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning!
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!

Today we mostly have a whiteout with fog/ mist...looks really pretty!

Going to be a good girl today and start swimming again, that should help shift a few pork pies , birthday cake and takeaways....makes me realise how much healthier I eat over here
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X