Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all! Hope you are all well. Pretty dull and cold here this morning after the most beautiful day yesterday! OH gave me a F*tb*g as a gift to try to get me moving...boy is it complicated??? I though I was ok with gadgets but this is really getting to me! Woke up tired but according to this thing I had 7 hours and 1 minute of sleep and only been awake 2 minutes during the night...why am I so tired then?!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Mornin all!

Just got a chocolate chilli cake in the oven at the moment...anyone fancy a slice when it's cooled down???
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oooo me Nicos, thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

• I will pass Nicos. I am off to my mums soon with a bottle of wine for her to try out. Nice and sunny here this morning.

Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon peeps!

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Just got a chocolate chilli cake in the oven at the moment...anyone fancy a slice when it's cooled down???
            Now I'm not normally one to turn down cake, but I am cautious about choc/chilli combo....

Just off to the Hill - I've had a dither about planting some potatoes, but I think that I'll leave it until next weekend and just prep the beds this afternoon.

Then back to re-sow leeks and sweet peas - both of which are a no-show after 3wks. The sweet peas are quite old seed, so I'll let them off; but I'm not happy about the leeks - new seed and new compost this year.

Comment

• Afternoon its mug of tea and banana bun time here

Spent the afternoon in the sunshine messing around in the garden, then washed plant pots and scrubbed plant labels so they're all ready for next time.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Spent a lovely sunny day with our children and grandchildren. It's our 35th wedding anniversary and we had rib of beef, yorkshires, the works. Hubby is off to Dubai tomorrow, and I don't think he will be eating anything healthy, so it was a treat for him too
                Lovely cards and flowers, lucky aren't i?
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy anniversary NannySally
                  Carrie

Comment

• Congratulations Mr & Mrs Sally

Lets celebrate with Cake

Attached Files

Comment

• Busy day here - dog training this morning with Rosie who is nearly ready for her Bronze good citizen assessment but she is a bit unreliable- and then a lovely long walk in the park this afternoon with both of them and their best friend - my neighbour's springer. Result - three very sleepy and happy dogs. Petal loves the park but she hasn't quite got the hang of why the springers will do anything to chase after a ball - so she compromises by chasing the springers which gets her worn out in double quick time.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all. Sunny day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• You're an early bird this morning Flo! Morning all!
                          Not so sunny here this morning, pretty nippy too. Fingers crossed it warms up

Comment

• Morning all.

Grey skys here. Got my induction training soon today. So I wont be on here until later tonight.

Have a good day
                            Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Sunny, frosty morning here.
                              Fire lit and roaring away, cockerals crowing, and the sun is shining!
                              What a loverly start to a week!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good luck for your training Carri.... Nicos is there any cake left from yesterday? Starving this morning

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X