• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too bad ta. How's you?
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

• Good day today - weather was lovely for 3rd day in a row so plenty done :-)
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Good evening. The training course went well. Just went over things I already know but have to go threw it because the was other people there who never done care before. Tomorrow we have a medication test, plus we find out if our references come back fine, if so then we will be starting our job on Saturday. So I am hoping all mine come back good.
        Carrie

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you, Carrie.

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
          Not too bad ta. How's you?
          All good - but too busy now with work/the Hill/running/quilting. Can't complain though. Well, I can, but it doesn't get me too far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
            Good day today - weather was lovely for 3rd day in a row so plenty done
            Excellent, Shen. I have all my rotation beds prepped now, and I thought about planting the spuds yesterday, but decided to leave it till next weekend.

I've decided to grub up the strawbs from their 4' bed (and for about 4' all around that!) and replace with new. A1di are selling really healthy looking trays of 6 Elsanta plants for £2.99. I thought to plant them through weed suppressant (assuming I have some in the garage) which might mean that I get to each the darn things as opposed to the slugs.

Comment

• Oh - this morning I worked out exactly why it was that I was a couple of minutes slower this year round the Fradley 10k when I jumped on the scales for the first time in months.

Clothes still fit fine, but I guess I knew there was a slight wobble going on around the ol' midriff - so no snacking between meals for me for a bit until the wobble stops wobbling!

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                Hello peeps How are you all doing?
                Shirl, how lovely! Are you still over there, or are you here? Well, I know what I mean and I'm sure you do. How's MM and the boys?
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I had my annual appraisal today. It's a wonder I hadn't been looking to you all for reassurance a week before, but I resisted the temptation. This is the fourth manager in 5 years. I often wonder if a year to 18 months of assessing my performance management is enough, but hey ho, it is what it is. Glad another one is over. I have objectives and a development plan, so apparently I'm not near the retirement stage yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Oh - this morning I worked out exactly why it was that I was a couple of minutes slower this year round the Fradley 10k when I jumped on the scales for the first time in months.

Clothes still fit fine, but I guess I knew there was a slight wobble going on around the ol' midriff - so no snacking between meals for me for a bit until the wobble stops wobbling!
                    Blame it on the yellow sticker

Comment

• or the Pony Express (Johnny Johnson and his Bandwagon). Oops, pressure must have gone to my head

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Excellent, Shen. I have all my rotation beds prepped now, and I thought about planting the spuds yesterday, but decided to leave it till next weekend.

I've decided to grub up the strawbs from their 4' bed (and for about 4' all around that!) and replace with new. A1di are selling really healthy looking trays of 6 Elsanta plants for £2.99. I thought to plant them through weed suppressant (assuming I have some in the garage) which might mean that I get to each the darn things as opposed to the slugs.
                        I've got mine all ready and am heating the soil on my pea bed as it was only 5deg when I tested it last weekend.

I purchased a tray of Aldi's strawbs this afternoon - I'm going to try and grow them in a strawberry planter or a tub as last year the slugs destroyed everything - we must be on the same wavelength :-)
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all!
                          Early start for me.
                          We're doing a vide Grenier ( car boot) on Sunday if the weather is good , so I need to go through some boxes etc and 'do a Hazel'
                          What's everyone else up to today?

I actually need to get some bulbs planted too, so will see how long I can manage to do the job in hand rather than be destracted into the garden!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos! Work as usual for me but I'm hoping for a better day today Enjoy yours

Comment

• Morning, sunny here today. Hope it stays like that all day. Another day for me at training. Hope I hear good news today and will be able to start work soon

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning, dull her, but should brighten up later. Hope so, because bedding is in the washer.
                                My son is coming to stay for a few days this week, so better start by looking in freezer and see what's in there to cook. Hubby is away, so will be on the bus for shopping.
                                Have a great day everyone
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X