X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Flo
    Carrie

Comment

• Evening all,hi Shirley no see in a long time,as for the weather,have not took a lot of notice,been on planet poorly,slowly getting better,almost summertime,hope others are feeling well,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• After the Cameron, Milliband questioning tonight, some wag tweeted, "Worst episode of University Challenge ever!".

Got to laugh, init.
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and everyone else. Yes, it's Friday. Lots going on this weekend. Hubby coming home on Saturday, I have missed him, this cooking for one is not very good.
            Daughter is off to her first Wedding Fair on Sunday, so we are babysitting the Grandchildren.
            Oh, and a spot if volunteering Friday and Saturday.
            Spud central will be sorted out soon, I hope. I am itching to start planting seeds
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning

Weather looks like it is going to rain. I am off into town this morning, then I go and pick my uniform and rota up. Think I start working tomorrow.

Has anyone got a halogen oven? My mum bought me one at Christmas but I have never used it. Going to try and cook a chicken in it today.

Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!
                Better day weather wise here...will try and get a bit of gardening done today ...the last 2 large flower borders need a thorough weeding and then I can concentrate on the veg.

Looks like the mowing needs redoing too!...busy weekend ahead then....if the rain holds off!
                The extra hour of daylight in the evening will be most welcome
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Its hair cut time again it does seem to come around quick, suppose that happens when you've short hair and want to keep it that way.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin Bren.
                    ...and there was I just thinking how much your hair has grown recently...still looks good though!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, dull this morning but dry! Son came home from a holiday in Canada last night, daughter arrived from Cheltenham so attend her friends hen spa weekend on the a Island of Arran, it was lovely to have the four of us around the table for dinner again...doesn't happen very often!
                      Enjoyed my afternoon tea with my friend yesterday...we are already looking forward to the next one! Hope you all have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all - it's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

Haven't looked properly at what it's doing outside - looks like a grey day. Busy day for me behind the desk - then I want to get the spuds in this weekend, and I can have my windowsills back.

Bit of a logistical problem in that the kale and cabbages are rather in the way. The kale is pretty much at an end anyway, but could I successfully move the cabbages?

Comment

• Hazel I had that problem the other year my Kale was still producing when I needed the space so I froze it in portion sizes. Seemed to work out fine not sure if you can move cabbage though would it be easier to plant around it.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yes, I could certainly plant round the cabbages, Bren, thinking about it - I only use a stick to make a hole to plant the spuds out anyway. Thankyou. Will think about the kale - I would have wanted to leave them to flower for the bees.

Comment

• Morning all, it's quite sunny here and a dry day in prospect.

I'm going to do some more work on my allotment paths today. Also I can't resist any longer, most of the other plotholders have already got some spuds in, I'm going to plant some Arran Pilot.
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morninig all

It's Mrs.BB's last day at work so need to get my thinking head on & work out a special meal for this evening
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X