This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day as in retiring????

Oh great! ...she'll be able to find you loads of urgent stuff to do in all your free time !!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon. Just got back from picking my stuff up. I start on Monday
      Carrie

Comment

• BB - anything she don't have to cook and wash up after.
        Cari - whey hey!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• afternoon,been a nice day weather wise,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Puppy has just chewed into a tube of hand cream! And yes he has just been fed, also got a few teeth marks on iPad case!
            DottyR

Comment

• That's not so bad Dorothy. Stan chewed a tube of black acylic paint the other day good job he's black and white cos it doesn't come out! He sleeps in the dining room and we don't have a phone cable in there now either!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Morninig all

It's Mrs.BB's last day at work so need to get my thinking head on & work out a special meal for this evening
                Go to the pub?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Go to the pub?
                  Were having a nice big ....... omlette

with a nice bottle of .........

looking at a vase with a not inconsiderable bouquet of white flowers (which cost nearly as much as the bubbly )
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• You romantic you!
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• We live high on the hock here Lumpy
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Morning

Its hair cut time again it does seem to come around quick, suppose that happens when you've short hair and want to keep it that way.
                        That looks nice Bren. We're in sync BTW - I had mine cut yesterday
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Coming off here for the night. Going to pour myself a glass of wine and watch a film with the OH. Night all
                          Carrie

Comment

• Night, Carrie - evening everyone else! Shopping done, getting ready for Friday Night pub night in a mo.

Comment

• Productive day at the site today - teamed up with a new plot holder who is a general handyman and got generator serviced with new filter and spark plug fitted - main water tank filled - 2 new diaphrams fitted to water pumps and leaking pipes repaired - new pipe connection installed to supplementary water tanks halfway across and one of the new tanks part filled with 700L of water.

On the down side we forgot to have our soup and tea break but it was worth it :-)
                              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Mornin all!
                                Clocks tonight innit?
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X