This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Nicos, Morning All

Yep clocks tonight, an hours less sleep is a small price to pay for lighter evenings in my book.

Have a productive day everyone

Comment

• Morning a bit wet an' windy out but not really cold with it.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      That looks nice Bren. We're in sync BTW - I had mine cut yesterday
      Yours looks nice as well Flo my next cuts May 1st whens yours ?

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin all!
      Clocks tonight innit?
      That means springs finally on the way
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, wet and windy here too! Very mild though!
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning each, dark and wet and windy here. Suits how I am feeling - coughed all night

Anyone got recommendations for a good cook-in sauce for a nice curry (tikka or balti) please? Feeling too poorly to cook from scratch today and fancy a curry to chase this cold away.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Morning all

Sorry Shirl I don't "do" curry, cold remedy is the tradional bottle of brandy here .... hic
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Need to be fit to drive hubby to the airport tomorrow or I would try that cure too
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

• Morning all! Big black clouds drawing in and the wind is picking up...not a gardening day me thinks

Comment

• It's tipping down here Scarlet
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• It's not raining here at the moment but it doesn't look promising. I think I'll give the allotment a miss today.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Chucking it down here - even in Sunshiny South Wales we sometimes have rain

I know, I know, its hard to believe

Hope you're all having a good day, whateffer

Comment

• Morning all! Grey here, but it has stopped raining. The forecasters said it would be a good day today, and rain all day tomorrow. Us desk jockeys need to use the weekends come what may, though, so I'll be off to the Hill in a bit. Looking forward to being able to get there after work from tomorrow, mind.

The jobs include digging over the strawberry bed and starting again with black weed suppressant and planting through the strawb plants that I bought from A1di the other day; moving the netting tunnel to where I will sow carrots, putting in the first and second earlies. Enough to be going on with!

Comment

• Morning all - just! It is supposed to brighten up this afternoon, so I am with you Hazel. These spuds won't plant themselves and the forecast for tomorrow is distinctly unpromising. Have a good day.

Comment

• Afternoon peeps - just popped in after my run.

Had a late lunch of poached egg on toast (how I envy all you hen keepers!) and now I'm off to the Hill. The cloud is thinning and there might even be some sunshine coming though. Happy days!

Comment

• Hello

Been raining here too. Not really done much this morning apart from reading a book on my kindle. Just prepared the potatoes and veg for later and stuck the chicken in the halogen oven. Never used it before, so giving it a try out. Lets hope I do not burn the chicken ha!
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                                Yours looks nice as well Flo my next cuts May 1st whens yours
                                St George's Day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X