Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all from a blustery Nestland, I thought spring had sprung.............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh it has BM...a leak!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine now, but a very windy night - the only 'damage' I can see is that the lid has blown off the (empty) dustbin and is by the back door. Dustbin still standing in the right place in the courtyard. Hope everyone is ok.

Comment

• Morning all

Brainworm for today ======================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsY8l0Jg3lY
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all. Hope nobody has had horrendous damage from the stormy weather.

No gardening for me today, I'm off to play some poker (WCOAP event 7). It's definitely my turn to get lucky!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Enjoy the poker Martin! Hope you win!
              Flo, is the funeral this morning? I hope it goes as well as it can, big hugs to you and your family
              Weather was awful last night, my large Apple tree has been uprooted and there's rubbish strewn all over the garden. Someone's bin up the road has been blown over and it's found it way into my front yard , it happens several times a year...why do they leave it out there?? It's not collection day yet Theres a lull in the storm at the moment although forecasts say it will be back later this afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                No gardening for me today, I'm off to play some poker (WCOAP event 7). It's definitely my turn to get lucky!
                Hope you are wearing your lucky pants, Martin!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Morning All. What a horrible night I have this irrational fear of the chimney stack blowing down and landing on my bed So, like an ostrich, I burrow down under the duvet and try to drown out the howling wind. If you can't hear the wind you can't be harmed by it ..............can you?
                  Hope that all blowaways etc are still in place and no structural damage has occurred.
                  VC I don't have that worry any more since the men came and removed both front stacks but I still sleep with my head under the covers to hide from the noise. Now if we could keep the other two remaining chimneys from howling I'd be happy.

good luck for today Martin
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Phew what weather! It's sunny and bright one minute and then hailing and dark the next. All with the accompanying gale force winds. It was a bit scary on the Dronfield Bypass (funeral was at Brimington, Bren), especially when driving by high-sided lorries! Thanks for all your good wishes. It was a strange experience meeting my brothers, we seem to have grown so far apart. My sisters were both not fit enough to be there. Anyway, off to do some seed shopping now, see you later
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Sad to grow apart from you siblings, Flo. My big sis is 6yrs older than me so I didn't really know her growing up. Nice to find we do actually like each other! I get on well with my big bro too - although that is not to say that they don't both drive me mad, on occasion!

Comment

• I did think about you today Flo and you're right about Dronfield Bypass being scary in high winds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          Sad to grow apart from you siblings, Flo. My big sis is 6yrs older than me so I didn't really know her growing up. Nice to find we do actually like each other! I get on well with my big bro too - although that is not to say that they don't both drive me mad, on occasion!
                          My youngest brother is 4 years younger than me, seemed such a big gap when we were young. We don't speak very often but we get on very well. We often go for a weekend away to London when there's something on for him to photograph (keen photographer) it's good to catch up. 18months ago I tagged along on one of his photography trips to India, loved every minute of it but I know I get on his nerves sometimes

Comment

• I'm the youngest of 9, the nearest one to me is a brother 7 years older and my eldest brother is 21 years my senior!
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My sister is 7 years younger then me. She turns 20 this year. We hardly spend any time together because she is always out with her boyfriend.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                I'm the youngest of 9, the nearest one to me is a brother 7 years older and my eldest brother is 21 years my senior!
                                That sounds like Mr Pots family there was 20 years between his eldest and youngest sister, so we've got got nephews, great nephews and grandkids all the same age.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X