This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all!

Had a brill day sorting out seeds...broad beans are soaking...got my fingers crossed my organic cow manure gets delivered this weekend!

..long weekend finally!...Yey!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tree Rats have been feasting on my board beans
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
        Tree Rats have been feasting on my board beans
        Boo! Where are they (the BB's*) - g/h or sown direct?

*obvs we know where the tree rats are - rolling round patting their fat tummies full of BB's BBs.

Comment

• I always have mice steal my bean seeds, I have to germinate them all in the house. They seem to know the second I put them in the greenhouse. Flipped heck a Hazel, you really are a night owl!

Morning all, it rain out there today laxy day today and then out this evening. Son is playing in a concert this evening. Wiltshire and Swindon Orchestra with a pianist...son plays a clarinet. It sold out at the beginnng of the week. Fingers crossed it will be good!

Comment

• Morning All Wet and murky here - typical Bank Holiday weather. There'll be lots of holidaymakers trapped in their tents and caravans this weekend Hope it brightens up soon.
            Have a sunshiny day - even if its wet

Comment

• Morning all.
              Today we have what looks like light drizzle, I haven't been out yet. The weatherman says it'll be wet all day so maybe it's a good time to catch up on the blog that hasn't had a proper update for months.

No booze for me for the next 5 days, but if the antibiotics the dentist has given me finally get rid of my toothache it'll be worth it!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all! Dull and drizzly here too. Going to the GC later with mum for hot cross buns.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Flipped heck a Hazel, you really are a night owl!
                Came back from the pub and sat up and watching 'Trainspotting'. A most unedifying experience, I must say.

Comment

• Morning its misty and wet here so I'd like yesterdays sunshine back instead please.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning and a Very Good Friday Drizzly here so housework to get on with. Hope the rest of the weekend brings some gardening weather. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Boo! Where are they (the BB's*) - g/h or sown direct?

*obvs we know where the tree rats are - rolling round patting their fat tummies full of BB's BBs.
                      Soaked in water until spruted then direct sown into raised bed & covered with wire netting Hazel, little buggers got in under the edges

Morning all

Guess it will be stuffing bog rolls with mpc & adding a broad bean to each day today, do I have 150 tubes I wonder

Comment

• 150 bog rolls = a lot of loo visits How soon do you need them?

Comment

• Fortunately my neighbours save for me VC If I start getting low I'll give their kids exlax easter eggs (insert evil grin emoticon of choice)

Comment

• Good afternoon.

I've been to the garden center this afternoon and picked myself up some grafted sweet pepper plants and a mint plant.

I've tried growing sweet pepper from seeds but none have germinated apart from my chilies. So it's good to know I can just pick some up. I am running out of window space now lol.

I even saw that they had a grafted sweet potato plant there. Has anyone ever tried that?
                            Carrie

Comment

• arfternoon all!

Drizzle here...so getting on with domestic chores ( never ending are they?)
                              And some final seed sorting

What are peeps plans for Easter?

I brought back some Cadbury's mini eggs and bought a Milka chocolate bunny so I'm sorted!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I am working over the weekend Nicos So no plans for me.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X