This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Thank you Nicos I do know on my round I have one grumpy guy.
    No doubt you'll be able to charm him!

You never know...he might know a lot about gardening!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      SP we had what felt like proper summers day yesterday got out a patio chair and book but now its back to mist and rain today.
      Same here Bren it was gorgeous..Its raining here now

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        No doubt you'll be able to charm him!

You never know...he might know a lot about gardening!
        Haha, I will make it a mission to get a smile out of him. I have been told he likes to talk about the navy a lot.
        Carrie

Comment

• Good evening folks...Its Friday night so time for a few glasses of Red wine..Anyone fancy a glass??

Comment

• Evening, SP - doesn't feel like a Friday! I have some bolognase cooking on the hob - it could do with some mushrooms, so I must stir myself and nip up the road. Wonder if I can find any yellow stickers at little Morries?

Save me a glass - I'll be back in a bit....

Comment

• Thanks...but I'm on vodka and orange...waiting for the seafood pizza ( fish...Good Friday ) to bake

Cheers though!!

Comment

• I'll pass Donald. I don't want a sore head in the morning. I am going to be having an early night, have to be up early.
                Carrie

Comment

• Daughter has swapped her well worked plot for the one next to mine which needs a lot of work as it has had little attention for the last two years. Have dug over 4 of the beds but they will need a lot of compost/feeding - However, I should be able to move all the storage items from my plot on to hers which will enable me to extend two of my raised beds.

Grandson Calum won his 6th league game last night with a lovely checkmate and his team are top of Division 3. They can't be caught even if his 3 teammates have lost their games, so he can add a League winner's medal to his other trophies :-)
                  Last edited by Sheneval; 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM.
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                    Grandson Calum won his 6th league game last night with a lovely checkmate and his team are top of Division 3. They can't be caught even if his 3 teammates have lost their games, so he can add a League winner's medal to his other trophies :-)
                    Well done to young Calum! I guess that the team go up to the second division now? It'll be a good challenge for him to take on new opponents at a more advanced level. Keep us posted on his progress, Shen.

Comment

• ... and so to bed.

I'll let you know in the morning at what point in the middle of the night that I wake up with the Carry On actor's name that I can't recall at the mo......

Comment

• Good morning I have not fully woke up yet. Got to set out soon for work. Have a good day
                        Carrie

Comment

• Morning all!

Just listening to all the birds singing.....wonderful...

Comment

• There's a glimpse of blue sky from my bedroom window....looks like it might be a brighter day��

Comment

• Just checked my weather forecast for the next few days ( hopefully I've not jinxed it now)... And it looks like we're in for some nice, dry weather!

That'll be great as I gave a friend coming over for a few days who I've not seen for a couple of years, and it'll be nice to get out and about, and hopefully potter a bit outside...chainsaw, woodsplitter etc...ya know ..that sort of thing!

Comment

• Morning just a quick look around before work while eating my bacon sarnie.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                ... and so to bed.

I'll let you know in the morning at what point in the middle of the night that I wake up with the Carry On actor's name that I can't recall at the mo......
                                I only know it because I've read Nicos's post
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X