Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all - weather forecast is more promising for today and tomorrow. Will try and get all household and pre-holiday jobs done today so that I can have a few hours at the plot tomorrow, before 'jetting' off to Egypt on Monday. It was vile weather yesterday, did NOTHING useful, though I had a lovely day. Enjoy your weekend, whatever the weather

Comment

• Another damp and dreary day here. Think I am going to have to go to the plot whatever as I have some brassica plug plants which should have been planted a week ago. Then I'd better get on with the mountain of school work I need to get done during the week. So much for a fortnight off!

Comment

• Morning all

Quick shower & then outside to do some "hard gardening" with the kango
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all!

I'm on housework duties, then a training session, then maybe to the Hill to plant the maincrop spuds and sort out the strawberry bed.

Comment

• Hello All. I'm having an idle day today, just because I can
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm house hunting on the net for my son in Sheffield Flo!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gotta dash, but just to say that the post has just come, and I have an envelope full of seeds from Marshalls which they want me to trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  Well done to young Calum! I guess that the team go up to the second division now? It'll be a good challenge for him to take on new opponents at a more advanced level. Keep us posted on his progress, Shen.
                  Hazel - he was only playing for them because we had insufficient players to make up 3 teams so I don't know what we will do next year as he will move up from the Junior club - I agree that playing better players will do him some good I don't want to push him too hard - he has only been playing for about 16months and his progress has exceeded all my expectations - I expect he may be too good for some of the less able senior players in the club but they will not move over gracefully so he will have some real battles ahead :-)
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Good Luck to him Shen My idle day has not been so idle, I've cleared a bed and sown carrots. Getting a sleep-over guest tonight and I guess I may be keeping him until Monday

Comment

• Poorly 4 year old �� so quiet day for us, hope she's better in time for the Easter Bunny tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jennie7 View Post
                        Poorly 4 year old �� so quiet day for us, hope she's better in time for the Easter Bunny tomorrow!
                        Little ones always seem to get ill at holiday times from what I remember from ours. it used to made me feel so helpless and sorry for them so give her an extra cuddle from me.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening. Weather has been nice and sunny here today. Hope for a better day tomorrow.
                          Carrie

Comment

• How much better do you want it Carrie?

Comment

• I am on about work. Had a horrible morning. Hope things are better tomorrow.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Aww - chin up, Carrie - I'm sure that you'll have a better day tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X