Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh goodie...it's gone midnight here, and officially a Easter Sunday!

Yey!

Now then here's the dilemma ....should I really keep my chocolate bunny until tomorrow...or have a nibble of it now?
    ( just in the interests of science of course...I need to make sure it's still fresh!)
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Have a nibble for me, Nicos. Just an ear or two. I don't buy Easter eggs until Tuesday - when they're reduced
      Yep - I'm a cheapskate and proud

Comment

• As if chocolate goes off! I don't do chocolate, really, but just for form I have a small smarties egg from mum.

Going to big bro & SIL's for lunch tomorrow - I have a lovely spring bouquet in a tub outside the back door to take for SIL. For my money, it smells much better than chocolate (although I'm not thinking of eating the flowers!)

On the subject of flowers, one of the joys of running in the park at this time of year is that the gorse has stared flowering - smells chocolate and coconut, just like a Bounty Bar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
          Hazel - he was only playing for them because we had insufficient players to make up 3 teams so I don't know what we will do next year as he will move up from the Junior club - I agree that playing better players will do him some good I don't want to push him too hard - he has only been playing for about 16months and his progress has exceeded all my expectations - I expect he may be too good for some of the less able senior players in the club but they will not move over gracefully so he will have some real battles ahead :-)
          Is he not the oldest of your grandchildren, Shen? I think that you had a budding chess dynasty on your hands!

In seriousness, I think that if Calum graduates to the seniors and continues to progress to the detriment of existing players, then it will place him in good stead to learn lessons in tact and diplomacy as well as strategy. All are good life lessons.

Comment

• Breakfast is ready!

Help yourselves!

Comment

• They are so good!!
              No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

• Morning Nicos I've already had a bacon an mushroom sarnie so I'll have those for seconds thanks
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We're, in reality , about to eat the first of our Marans eggs.
                  One started laying again last week so we've saved them for today to have as dippy eggs with soldiers.

Lovely dark brown eggs mmmmmm.....

Comment

• Morning all

Off to dig holes as I can't remember what I did with it, when I disconnected a power cable 15 years ago
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• We just had dippy eggs and soldiers Nicos, sadly not from our own hens, but free range anyway.
                      Not the same I know.
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning.

Thank looks nice Nicos. I've just come my mum's house for a cooked breakfast. Got a spare 2 hours before I am out on my next call. This morning was alot better then yesterday.
                        Carrie

Comment

• That's good Carrie...I was getting a bit worried there for you yesterday

* waves hello to Carrie's mom

Comment

• *mum waves back

I hate bad days. Just glad things are good today. And I hope they stay good until I finish about 6pm. Long days I do, but I do get a few hours off in between. I think the day goes quick in my job.

Happy Eater everyone
                            Carrie

Comment

• Morning all - it's dig up docks day before I turn over the remainder of my daughter's weed infested plot :-) Hope to get some onions and some summer flowering bulbs in as well. :-)
                              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Happy Easter everyone! I'm hoping for five mins in the GH while the kids eat their chocs..brother here with his kids too so it was a madhouse this morning and I've got a dozen pairs of shoes drying out on the Aga after the egg hunt earlier

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X