This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH is planting out our spuds.
    We had been waiting for the muck to arrive but it's not, so he's cracking on. What do you bet it'll be here first thing Tuesday morning????

I'm having a quiet day indoors, baking a cake and buns and sewing sheep.
    Tis nice to have a calm day for a change!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy Easter everyone
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hello, been nice and sunny here today. Hope your all having a nice Easter weekend. I am going to pour myself a nice glass of wine and wait for my OH to cook our tea.
        Carrie

Comment

• Happy Easter everyone, it's been a lovely day here on the South Coast. Little one (and dogs) managed a lovely walk along the beach, it was warm enough in sheltered parts for t-shirts! Little one a little better today but only managed a few chocolates and we have a stack of eggs here waiting for her to recover! I'm going to have to try hard not to eat some!

Comment

• Evening I hope you've all had a share of my sunshine today its been really nice here.

Thats good news about your little one Jennie
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all! Lovely weekend with my brother and their kids he's gone home this evening to miss traffic tomorrow so I'm having a quiet five mins and a glass of wine

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Have a nibble for me, Nicos. Just an ear or two. I don't buy Easter eggs until Tuesday - when they're reduced
                Yep - I'm a cheapskate and proud
                I left it late and they'd nearly run out on Friday!

Comment

• Been a lovely day here. Bean and Sweetcorn beds dug over. Two lots of washing dried as well.
                  Seeds coming up in the bathroom prop, happy days
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all!

Went to my bro's at lunchtime, and SIL cooked a magnificent lamb lunch - yum! Been to the Hill late afternoon and got the maincrop spuds in and started again with the strawberry bed - looks brill, if I say so myself!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I left it late and they'd nearly run out on Friday!
                    We never have hot cross buns until Good Friday, and - yep - Tesc's had run out! Marksies saved the day - and very lovely they were too.

Comment

• Good morning, foggy here. Hope it brightens up today. Best get off to work. Have a good day
                      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all

Busy day ahead!
                        Vide Grenier ( car boot) of 200 stalls in the morning ( brill opportunity to get cheap plants for my new border there are really low prices ..yes I know....I don't need anything else)...meeting mates for lunch there then back here to give the place a darned good scrub and getting it ready for one if my bestist friends who us coming to stay!

(Baked cake yesterday to celebrate )

Looks like it's going to be a stonker weather wise!

Hope everyone is making the most of the BH and you're all getting good weather?
                        Last edited by Nicos; 06-04-2015, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Morning all. have a full morning planned. Already dropped OH off at work so peace at home for a bit. Then sorting washing out, going to allotment for 9ish, digging bean bed and part of new plot area over, sorting canes out for runner beans, sorting water butt out, home by 11.30 to wash and scrub up then over to M+D to pick kids up and have dinner. Well that's my plan of action whether or not it happens like that is another thing.
                          Have a good day everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gosh..you're ahead of me NVG! ....I'm still in the planning stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Gosh..you're ahead of me NVG! ....I'm still in the planning stage
                              Been planning for days what I can get done down there without any 'help' from anyone down there.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning it does look like being a good day Nicos my GH temp is already at 32c and thats with the auto vents and door open. pity there isn't room for a hammock in there.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X