Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all! Lovely sunny one here today too!

Training session for me this morning, then maybe some seed sowing this afternoon.

I have some files to shuffle for work before tomorrow morning too.

Comment

• Only 8 to go.....Only 8 to go.....No it's not now.....Only 7 to go.....Only 7 to go.....
      And a cropper I will beeeeeeeeeeee. Yippee
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Good afternoon. Nice sunny where here. I wish I could just finish work for the day and relax in the sun. But I don't finish until 6pm tonight. Hope your all enjoying the sun where ever you are.
        Carrie

Comment

• Been cloudy nearly all day here

Comment

• Lovely day today - water tank security now fitted - a 6th pallet of bulk buy compost this time at £1.50 a 56L bag picked up and brought to site :-)
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Evening All

what a glourious day to end easter, been a while since I was in shirt sleeves over the plot, week ahead looks set fair too.

Hope you have all had a very productive weekend

Comment

• Evening All. We've had a sunny and warm day which I've spent outside. I have some roses in my cheeks!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, foggy here today. Hoping the weather turns nice again. Have a good day
                  Carrie

Comment

• Morning Carrie and all. Looking good here too wish I'd booked the week off. Have a lovely day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin all

Domestic chores await!
                      ...noticed I caught the sun a bit yesterday, looks like it's suncream season for those of us lucky enough to get outside this week!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone, I've too busy last few days to come on here and check what's been happening.
                        Family down from Yorkshire for Easter, so, cooking, eating, drinking, chatting, visiting etc, trying to get a word in ! V excitable 6 yr old grandson! The energy!

Took Charlie puppy, for his first visit to Plot, much admired by everyone, not sure how practical it's going to be to take him tho, no shade, and he can fit under the gate!

And thick fog here this morning.

Hope everyone had good weekend? I'm exhausted!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, hope you had a fabulous weekend and that the weather was kind to you. We were away this weekend and the only internet access we add was via our phones and not ideal so we decided to just enjoy our time with no internet so have missed a lot of posts which I am now going to have a look at!

Have a great day everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning it looks like being another sunny day here, I spent most of yesterday potting on seedling and watching butterflies.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All. Foggy here too but seems to be lifting. Off to the vet's this morning for Bessie's 2nd post-op checkup then the rest of the day is my own
                              Have a good day everyone - hope the sun shines for us all

Comment

• Lovely day today. More seed planting for me, but that's good
                                Have a good day everyone
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X