Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Is it meant to be the hottest day today? Last shift today and then I am off at the weekend. Hope you all have a good day
    Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Yup...another day in the garden for me Carrie, making the most of this dry spell.
      Lovely and hot...but very weird when you think it's still not even mid April.

High pollution day today apparently...espesh for me! ..I'm in the purple area!

Warning of high air pollution levels in UK - BBC News
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, another beautiful day! The rain is on it's way for tonight and tomorrow with SNOW on the hills!! Off to look at kitchens today...not before time I may add...not relishing getting the work done though.

Have a great day all!
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, hubby is babysitting the GG and I am off for a shift in the charity shop.
          Looking forward to a sunny afternoon
          Have a great day
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning the suns shinning so another good day here plus I'm feeling pleased I planted out 10 lettuce yesterday and they're still there
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning!! Its going to be a sunshiny day here too - once the heat haze burns off
              I'm off to collect two playpens from freecycle this morning - I have plans and they don't involve having a baby, thank you very much
              See ya later - be good

Comment

• What would mine come under? It's pink. Could it be an in between from orange to red.
                Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY! Sunshiney here, and I'm stuck behind the desk. The Task List is enormous too.

Hey ho, best get on. I'm aiming for knocking 30 items off the List - feel free to take bets on whether I get that done or not by the end of play!

Comment

• I will bet that you will get through them all by end of the day Hazel
                    Carrie

Comment

• In the interests of disclosure, I should be clearing up one item in each quarter of an hour (roughly) - and it's quarter to ten and I haven't done one yet.....

So I'm logging off now, and will be back at lunchtime with an update...

Comment

• 12 down.....

Comment

• Come on Hazel, you can do it!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Epic fail!!!!

That means I have to spend some time over the weekend shuffling files. Booooooo!

Never mind, the sun is shining, it's pub night tonight, but first off to pick mum up to go to the supermarket.

Comment

• Evening Folks. Blimey, I've nearly met myself coming back this week! Have a lovely evening, I'm hoping to catch my breath and catch up with you all tomorrow
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening All

Hope you're all enjoying this weather? Rain forecast early morning tomorrow but followed by blue skies. Going over the plot tomorrow even though I cant do much but can have a potter and no doubt a few conversations about how a when to plant spuds etc.

enjoy the weekend all

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X