Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, we had a lovely lunch with friends yesterday which turned into dinner...not getting home until after 11.30pm...amazing how time flies when you have such lovely company!

It's a bit dull here today, not sure what the weather is going to do today, hopefully the sun will shine. Hope you all have a lovely day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Had a frost here last night which was a bit of a surprise first thing this morning. Think it is going to be a stay at home day today. Had a load of rain late last night and my stomach isn't feeling to good.
      So with the kids at school and OH at work I intend to sit down and do some channel flicking.
      Have a good day everyone
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning we've got got a frost in areas the suns not reached yet NVG but it looks like being a nice day once thats gone.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,nice and sunny here,yesterday was mad wind day,very slowly getting some things done,not planted the spuds yet,am planning on doing a few later on down the lottie,this morning is polytunnel time at home,got the toms to prick out,more seeds to plant,now,how DID i come to have so many seeds ,hope your all well ,am still around,and hope i not missed much,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Still very cold here. Never mind sorted the computer printer out and now sat here with a cuppa and laptop on. Going to whizz round with the vacuum in a few minutes and then that's another job off my list.
            Got some marigold seeds to plants as well, just remembered. Darn it got one job off my list then another one has to go on. Darn it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
              Got some marigold seeds to plants as well, just remembered. Darn it got one job off my list then another one has to go on. Darn it.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, by now you should know that you sew marigold seeds NOT darn with them

* Grabs coat & runs for the hills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Iron Maiden in overcoats Evening, hope you're all ok, just nipped in and nipping back out now
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin all!

Update....I now only have 1/3 of a kitchen wall left to demolish!

Downside is that the whole house is now covered in a layer of fine plaster dust. Nothing new there then!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning nicos and all. Lovely day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning ladies, lovely morning here too
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Lovely here too...think we might be needing a splodge or two of this over the next few days!

we have 24C forecast for today and 26C for tomorrow

Utterly crazy!!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• As usual when you lot have beautiful weather, we have rotten weather! Dull, raining but not cold so I suppose that's a bonus! Enjoy the sunshine, I'll be thinking of you!
                          sigpic

Comment

• What a lovely morning. We're off to the seaside for a couple of days, couldn't have timed it better with this mini heatwave!

Just got to soak everything in the greenhouse and hope it gets through okay.
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all, last day of the school hols and it's looking lovely outside already

Comment

• Morning all! Sorry, Jay, but it's sunshiney and hot again already from what I can see from behind the desk.

The door to the courtyard garden is open, and I expect that Domino cat will be taking up residence on the bench, if he is true to habit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X